200% ES/Lightning Sorc

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
200% ES/Lightning Sorc

Anyone try this? It shouldn't be too hard to reach 200% fcr, in fact its easier than any other sorc builds due to Griffon's.

1 frame faster tele and Lightning... hmm

jsyou

Banned
wont work good because you sacrafice too much for 200fcr and no block means death vs any charger,bowzon,bvc.
griffon is overrated it just got 5% more fcr than a +3 or +2lightning 20fcr circlet, the damage it adds is nothing and the -resist wont work vs any stack resist.

DarkMousy

Diabloii.Net Member
It works very well for svs. I have a 200 fcr switch on my 105 maxblock dr% sorc, still hits a respectable 1.5k life and 4.7k mana with 30k lightning.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
wont work good because you sacrafice too much for 200fcr and no block means death vs any charger,bowzon,bvc.
griffon is overrated it just got 5% more fcr than a +3 or +2lightning 20fcr circlet, the damage it adds is nothing and the -resist wont work vs any stack resist.
indeed... I am sacrificing heavily for the fcr...

anyways, I'll be damned if I control a 200% fcr ES Sorc and die to a charger or bower frequently. Defensive tele for first, telelock CB for second.

BvC has always been always will be a problem for my sorcs.
DarkMousy said:
It works very well for svs. I have a 200 fcr switch on my 105 maxblock dr% sorc, still hits a respectable 1.5k life and 4.7k mana with 30k lightning.
Those stats are extreme. Very respectable. Yes it will be much better for SvS with the extra speed.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
I've had one for a long time, excellent (though not as good as Fber) in Svs. In pubs vs all other chars you just need to know when to play defensive since the sorc is very fragile even with ES.