Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

20/-20 poison mon+dweb??

Discussion in 'Druid' started by IMCanadian, Sep 13, 2006.

1. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

20/-20 poison mon+dweb??

How much does this really effect rabies? I can get my rabies damage to 40k without either, but I run into a problem against smiters wearing treks. Would Monarch 20/20 really do much, or would a dweb work fine? I here facets are expensive now, and im wondering if the monarch is really worth my while?

IMC :grin:

2. Clay bizzle

Clay bizzle IncGamers Member

Someone else can let you know on its effect since I haven't tried it yet. Poison facets aren't too bad though. Sometimes you can find someone basically trying to get rid of them for pretty cheap. The other ones are generally more costly.

3. lordofericstan

lordofericstan IncGamers Member

i cant tell u exactly how much it helps but i just got a perfect dweb and a 20/20 monarch, and its AWESOME for pubby games. I hit with an ebotdgpa and then do the rabies switch and watch them drop like flies! im usin a 50% bramble (self made =D ) trangs, cats eye, aldurs boots, well frw gear and its loads of fun. its not very noticeable in normal though do to everyones stacked res. but i say definitely get it if ur into pubby games.

4. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

Yah its worth gettin dweb and -20 / 20 monarch but you will still run into the few characters that you still wont be able too kill in 1 bite even with the swtich trick.

Initially ive been usin ebtod+ss with the dweb and monarch wich works fine for when i need decent physical dmg and still have a fair ammount of rabies dmg 46k whil biting with ebotd+ss.

Recently ive been tryin out Call too arms phase blase (+6bo) +ss with the dweb on switch. This lets me battle order for more hp and a little boost too rabie dmg. Also the weapoin is still 60% ias wich is same speed as ebotdz or grief pb.

That setup relies more on the rabies aspect of doin dmg 55k on initail bite with cta+ ss. Ive been usin this setup for few days with good results.

5. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Sounds awesome, I love the way my 40k rabies works, ppl are stunned when you bite em then move away the circle back in for atk and vine kills em! I bet itd be even better at around 50k with -70 res addin in there! I need to add some more shapers into my aresenault (sp) (silly easties I got 5x 30lifers for pul each!). Definitly will get, TY for the feed back.

IMC :grin:

6. lordofericstan

lordofericstan IncGamers Member

rabies does kill enemies outright.

7. Within

Within IncGamers Member

Still confuse with switching..

You bite with your SS+botdba and switch to DeathWeb+Poison Monarch and wait? does this affect opponent poison resist and your rabies damage?

Sorry need to clear my doubt..

Thank

ps.

8. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

you bite with your main weapon then switch too dweb+ -20/20 monarch , the -pd% and +% pd will then take affect from the wand and shield as long as you see the person is green and affected with rabies you just have too do a quick switch and then switch back. When you switch back too main weapon the dweb and -20/20 moncarch will still take affect.

So that means with a perf facet dweb+ monarch it will take the opponents pd down by -75%

Watch this video when the werewolf fights the barbs at about 2:30
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=hfCr7hwLsRQ

After you see the barb is affected with rabies you will see the skills go from Rabies /fury too Normal /normal attack and then back too rabies/ fury. that is when the switch took place.

9. Within

Within IncGamers Member

I see this mean the person must be in your sight..

Thank =)