2 weeks too late - Item Find Thread April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhineasB

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry for being late to the party, but I've been out of town the last week. And I also wanted to convey congrats to @pharphis on the pharblade. Given the low odds of not having found it after this long, you're definitely due for that Tyrael's in short order ;)

Zyr

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that trap laying speed isn't that important, 11 or 12 fpa are good enough to my taste.
I can see that, in SC, 11 or 12 fpa might be fine for LS and DS. As a HC player who relies heavily on Fire Blast, I wanna fling Molotov cocktails as fast as possible. I can live with 10 fpa, but always strive for 9.

Edmond Dantes

Diabloii.Net Member
Playing around with my Schaeferdin, looking for bases, running pits at p8. First one of these - brings my Rune Grail to -2.

Jah1.jpg

Two Pit runs later:
Vex10.jpg

same pit run, not two minutes later:

Vex11.jpg

I don't know what's going on, but I'm not going to stop...

Been a good rune day. Did a couple hundred LK runs and added Pul, Um, and Ist to the runes found above.

Last edited:

ArtOfSenf

Diabloii.Net Member
Beautiful! Nice rune drops!

Yesterday I did not find any rune higher than Um in the CS. But that's not too problematic: after a long day of running, I found my first ever windforce (Grail -14), my 3rd griffons within 2 months (13/19), gris Corona #4 and 2 shakos. so it was elite helmet day with a WF as the icing on the cake. WF was my 2nd last run for the night so pretty happy with that as well. Might see usage on my bowazon but she is only a2 normal and a side project I don't push too hard.

Edmond Dantes

Diabloii.Net Member
Good rune day indeed. Jah and 2 Vexes over the course of about 10 minutes? I'd say that's an understatement!
To be fair, it was about 25 minutes between the Jah and first Vex due to P8 full clears of Pit, plus RoF. But yes, less than two minutes between the two Vex runes - and three HRs in less than a half hour is pretty crazy. The Pul, Um, and Ist were just icing on top.

I'm sitting on 7 Surs from LK running, so I'm 99% sure Enigma will be the next Runeword I make.

jonnyphive

Diabloii.Net Member
@Edmond Dantes Sounds like some pretty steady rune luck overall for you. That's great. Not that I can complain; I've damn near tripped over 2 Ber's while not looking for them in the past couple of months. Haven't even built my planned LK runner yet! But that's next.

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member
I WAS ONLY KIDDING GUYS.

I have now confirmed that pharblade is a 1/27 chance from unique phase blades

Code:
Azurewrath
Phase Blade
One Hand Damage: 110 - 124
Indestructible
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0x28625a55
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Level 10 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped
+1 to All Skills
+30% Increased Attack Speed
257% Enhanced Damage
Adds 250 - 500 Magic Damage
Adds 250 - 500 Cold Damage Over 10 Secs (250 Frames)
All Stats +6
+3 to Light Radius
GRAIL -1 (flavie report says -2 but I have multiple 1.07 pharblades so it is lying to me)
CONGRATS!!!

After the long search you should do something with it.

darkstarhub

Diabloii.Net Member
@jonnyphive nice drop man!!! That item is one of my overall grail items thats never dropped for me in all my D2 playing time.

I did find 2 more grailers for my 99'er over the last few days.
Screenshot456.jpg
I didnt get a screeny of the roll, but it rolled on the higher side of average.

Screenshot458.jpg
I've been looking for one of these, but this one is merely a placeholder in the grail gomule stash for now. That is one poop roll.

Good luck everybody!!!

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok so I'm so hyped right now. I was thinking about just laying down and watching South Park and Chapelle's Show until I fell asleep. But I am like, ok one more LK run, because I have had some lucky things like finding Ber on third run in morning and yesterday or day before I found Vex on very first run of very first chest of day.

So I finish LK and nothing there. For some reason I decided to run over to Pindle, because I get in moods sometimes where I find nothing on my original goal and I am like well I will go over here first. Pindle dropped nothing, but one of his buddies dropped a Vipermagi.. of ours it ends up being ethereal lol. but whatever, I have a 35% um'd upgraded one already anyway.

I still wasn't satisfied, and decided to go down the stairs by pindle. Now this has always been one of my favorite places, it has panned out far better than AT or Pits ever have. I have found unique Sacred Armor there (of course Templar's lol), on this exact sorceress I found Death's Fathom from a group I popped off an evil urn in that level. I have found many other goodies over there years spanning back to when I played on b.net. The place has a soft spot in my heart.

Now while I was doing this run, I was thinking about how great it would be to have a Griffon's to get me motivated to build my javazon for cows high level, but I knew I would never find one with the last however many years since 1.10 has been out as a good indicator. Well I had teleported around quite a bit at random and killed a pack and BOOM! I took the screenshot and the game freezed for like 3, miserable seconds, that felt like a lifetime. But fortunately it was just one of the shots that happens to do that to me every once in awhile.

Enough rambling and backstory, I always like to share or hear the story of good finds lol. So here is what I just found and could not wait to jump on and show it off!

Edit: I hadn't checked the stats at the time of posting, due to fear and the fact that I have always thought that uniques look so much more sexy when they are unidentified. I think it's from a 1.09 thing where people wanted UNID items. So I keep mine unid until I use them.

It ended up being a +13%, -18% and +192 defense

Last edited:

Edmond Dantes

Diabloii.Net Member
Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x87bfad63
Item Level: **
+15% Increased Attack Speed
Fire Resist +29%

Should I wait for an eth Andy's? I have a non-eth this would be lovely in...
I also have this one:

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0xf43b40e7
Item Level: 80
+15% Increased Attack Speed
Fire Resist +24%

Maybe keep the 29% for an eth, and throw this one in the non-eth?

Edit: And why is ** listed as **?

Status
Not open for further replies.