2 weeks too late - Item Find Thread April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
I started doing some Lower Kurast runs on my level 91 sorceress (before tonight I had not found anything higher than Gul since I started single player again over the last year or two). I found a Mal rune from a log that is always next to the waypoint. Then over a 30 minute stretch I found a Vex from one of the superchests, then a Um from the log by the waypoint and then as I went to answer my phone my merc was working on a group of birds and when I turned back around a Vex was laying on the ground in a room where I had already popped the superchests.

The next morning I had about 30 minutes to kill before I had to leave the house. I decided to do some more LK to kill some time. On the VERY FIRST run, from the second super chest I popped, another VEX popped out! I couldn't believe it. I got a Lum on the second run (I actually thought it was an UM at first when it flashed lol). After so many of these runs with nothing but a few in the Gul, Mal, Ist, Um range, I finally landed 3 Vex in just an hour or two of total runs.

Last edited:

GooberGrape

Diabloii.Net Member
Back to back Halloween themed grailers:
Code:
 Darkforce Spawn
Bloodlord Skull
Defense: 375
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 15 of 20
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0x8a7493d9
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+30% Faster Cast Rate
+152% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 10%

Carin Shard
Petrified Wand
One Hand Damage: 8 - 24
Durability: 10 of 15
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x343ec149
+2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+113 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +5
+113 to Mana (Based on Character Level)

srrw

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmmm

Code:
Doom Horn
Short Battle Bow
Two Hand Damage: 15 - 93
Durability: 30 of 40
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 30
Required Dexterity: 40
Fingerprint: 0x4096ca34
+20% Increased Attack Speed
217% Enhanced Damage
+13 to Maximum Damage
+46 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+47 to Attack Rating
+1534 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)
Adds 1 - 9 Fire Damage

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
Just swinging by to reset the imaginary "last incident" display.

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 09.51.33.png

Yes that's a Bowie running Pits. I've fooled around a bit in an attempt to build one that can clear high player settings reasonably efficiently. Took some time to figure out her current setup, but apparantly it paid off quickly. :) I must say, while of course she's not quite as strong as e.g. Necro or Java, she's actually not too bad now. Probably will post a little write-up on her setup one of these days.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't find them the most effective (although effective enough), but I do enjoy pits with a bowazon :p

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
So far, since my 3 Vex spree in just ~2 hours or less of LK running, all I have found to add on is mid runes and a Pul over the next 2 hours of run time.

I posted because I wanted to share this sexxxy Lower Resist wand that I found while running LK :p. You don't have to feel so vulnerable when having your LR wand out lol.

Wraith Wand
Yew Wand
One Hand Damage: 2 - 8
Durability: 7 of 15
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0x447e3809
Item Level: 80
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 94 - 156 Fire Damage
+19 to Energy
Cold Resist +34%
Lightning Resist +28%
Level 2 Lower Resist (52/75 Charges)

Nabbed a +1 Cold Skiller w/ 26 Life GC 27 minutes after I posted the wand! I am using a blizzer sorc for my MF so it is certainly useful. Changes my blizz from ~5K to ~5.4K.

Later on I found something that I didn't even know existed. I found an Emerald Jewel of Prosperity, a jewel with 16%MF. I can't even remember finding one above 10 before now. I'm wondering how rare this is and if it has any value.

Last edited:

Caralis

Diabloii.Net Member
Second Ohm, i still miss Ist and Mal for CtA.

Screenshot119.jpg

I know this is useful but i dont know what to make on it, death maybe?

Screenshot120.jpg

I have to change my name to Beralis:

Screenshot121.jpg

I am 1 sur short of Enigma with this one (although i will not make it unless i want to play a fun build)

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
it's not lvl 3 lower res, though!
Damn I didn't think about it being out of 3. Does that dictate only the range of the curse or does it factor in how much it actually lowers the resists? Because I use them mainly on bosses so lower range wouldn't hurt me too much I guess, although it does hurt the sexiness of it lol.

Albatross

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn I didn't think about it being out of 3. Does that dictate only the range of the curse or does it factor in how much it actually lowers the resists? Because I use them mainly on bosses so lower range wouldn't hurt me too much I guess, although it does hurt the sexiness of it lol.
Radius, duration, and resists (-37 -> -41). Charge skills behave just like the regular ones.

You need a level 94 character to be able to shop for -3 LR wand, since it's item level is 99, or get one from Baal :)

Details here.

Edit: corrected "range" to "resists".

Last edited:

sanguillen

Diabloii.Net Member
Second Ohm, i still miss Ist and Mal for CtA.

View attachment 11250

I know this is useful but i dont know what to make on it, death maybe?

View attachment 11251

I have to change my name to Beralis:

View attachment 11252

I am 1 sur short of Enigma with this one (although i will not make it unless i want to play a fun build)
Sweet fancy Moses, I could use some of your (or @Jamie 's) rune luck right about now. :oops:

To answer your question, Death would look might sweet indeed in that Ettin Axe. Your biggest problem will be finding enough IAS off-weapon to use on a Zealadin or a Frenzy-barb. It would likely be pretty slow for a one-handed Whirly-barb (not sure how the dual-wielding would work) or a Fury Druid, where for each of them on-weapon IAS is the only IAS used, and Death comes in with 0%.

Last edited:

intersilva

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know exactly how much hell meph I did, but my blizz sorc went from ~83-90 on him and I gave up on homunculus or HoZ after he dropped my 5th shako. decided to move on to some pindle, and boy did he deliver...

Not what I was looking for, and would've liked 2os, but I've never found one of these before so I'll take it.

Again none of these were what I was looking for, but it doesn't feel right to complain...

Something I was actually looking for! Surprisingly I have never been able to find a 2os heater, much less with a nice %ed mod! It is now a Rhyme on my blizz sorc.

Thematically very cool, name and stats all tie together. It's too bad the rolls were so crappy.

And today, after giving up on ever finding it, my summon necro found this himself from NM Grand Vizier of Chaos.
Today's lesson: giving up=results

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.