2 terror keys in one countess drop

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
2 terror keys in one countess drop

lol? i thiugh that was impossible??
well i teled with my new baba to countess, and countess dropped 2 terror keys!

i though that was impossible?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Each of the regular drops from the Countess (up to 5), the Summoner (up to 6) and Nihlathak (up to 6) can be a key. It doesn't happen that rarely.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Each of the regular drops from the Countess (up to 5), the Summoner (up to 6) and Nihlathak (up to 6) can be a key. It doesn't happen that rarely.
They all have 5 picks, IIRC.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Hmm, I thought it's just the Countess, so a rune from her special rune drop always has a chance to appear. The three are rather stingy with the amount of items in their drops anyway.

DANIEL3RD

Diabloii.Net Member
snowBlizz said:
lol? i thiugh that was impossible??
well i teled with my new baba to countess, and countess dropped 2 terror keys!

i though that was impossible?
No, I have had 3 destruction rings drop in one run off Nilathak

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I've had 2 DKeys drop for me from Nihlathak before. Usually he's a greedy bastard, but that made my day.
I think I've had 3 TKeys from Countess drop for me too.

buttaz

Diabloii.Net Member
In one key run... I had countess drop 2, Summoner drop 1, and Nihla drop 4! Needless to say, I was quite happy, because I was working my way towards my first Infinity at the time :grin:

rendo

Banned
Most I've had was 3 tkeys. I picked one up, and as my custom I held alt after and saw another. So I bring up my inventory and see the other in there, so I pick THAT one up but it's still showing on the ground (Since all the items cluster it just looked like one was showing with alt being held) So I load up the inv again and see the 2nd in there, I pick up the third and then CAREFULLY make sure a 4th didn't drop. :p

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
DANIEL3RD said:
No, I have had 3 destruction rings drop in one run off Nilathak
I would be interested in a screenshot of one of those rings...:wink2:

My best so far has been 2 tkeys in one game and 2 dkeys in another. I find the summoner to be the stingiest of them all, mostly I just get gold from him. I get at least 3 terrors and 2 destructions per each Hate Key.

DANIEL3RD

Diabloii.Net Member
templecrasher said:

My best so far has been 2 tkeys in one game and 2 dkeys in another. I find the summoner to be the stingiest of them all, mostly I just get gold from him. I get at least 3 terrors and 2 destructions per each Hate Key.
LOL what a noob I am. Should have read Keys.

Guscc

Diabloii.Net Member

Lol, wtf. It happens just the opposite with me. I did like 12 key runs (all of them) and I found 4 Hkeys and no T or D keys. Actually I've never found any T or D keys. I wonder why that happens.