2 sojs in 5 mf runs? Go figure >.<

dantheman5415

Diabloii.Net Member
2 sojs in 5 mf runs? Go figure >.<

So there I was last night, having just finished my mf fireball sorc when I decided to do some Hell Andariel runs. After about an hour of mfing (~roughly 30 games), I had found just about nothing excluded some decent low level uniques (shard, eyeless, etc) and decided to take a quick break.

When I got back I did 5 mf runs and to my utter surprise, unique rings dropped dropped on the 2nd and on the 5th runs. And guess what...both were sojs :cool:

I nearly crapped my pants when I saw that they werent Manalds or Nagels, like most of the rings I find are.

Time for more mfing :uhhuh: Soj fever lol

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
You'll never find another one :lol:

Do you have any screenshots?

skiz

Diabloii.Net Member
wow seriously, you'll prob not find any more sojs in your life time.

I'm still waiting on when blizzards gives me the chance to find a SoJ :(

Palm

Diabloii.Net Member
Andy is a great soj dropper but it all comes down to luck. I found a soj the other day in nm cows.

BigBearCat

Diabloii.Net Member
dantheman5415 said:
So there I was last night, having just finished my mf fireball sorc when I decided to do some Hell Andariel runs. After about an hour of mfing (~roughly 30 games), I had found just about nothing excluded some decent low level uniques (shard, eyeless, etc) and decided to take a quick break.

When I got back I did 5 mf runs and to my utter surprise, unique rings dropped dropped on the 2nd and on the 5th runs. And guess what...both were sojs :cool:

I nearly crapped my pants when I saw that they werent Manalds or Nagels, like most of the rings I find are.

Time for more mfing :uhhuh: Soj fever lol
Hey! buddy! wake up, wake up!

To tell u all the truth, I played d2 on bn since August in 2001 (well, I was out of bn for about 1.5 years during the past years for some personal reasons), and I NEVER pick a soj, NEVER. This season I have found more than 10 uniq rings and they r all gxddxxn Manalds or Nagels. I AM NOT KIDDING.

Fearlessone

Diabloii.Net Member
My extensive experience and recent others.

I got 4 in the first year and NONE since, mostly from Hell diablo runs. Swear that I've id'd well over 100 uniq rings in the past couple of years: no luck.

Now last nite I talked to a guy who seemed honest who said he got 3 soj's over 6 hours of andy runs. And then there's the guy in another thread here who claims to have gotten 6-7 in as many days of andy. It's supposed to be or was, 1 out of 30 uniqs is an soj.

BigBearCat

Diabloii.Net Member
Fearlessone said:
I got 4 in the first year and NONE since, mostly from Hell diablo runs. Swear that I've id'd well over 100 uniq rings in the past couple of years: no luck.

Now last nite I talked to a guy who seemed honest who said he got 3 soj's over 6 hours of andy runs. And then there's the guy in another thread here who claims to have gotten 6-7 in as many days of andy. It's supposed to be or was, 1 out of 30 uniqs is an soj.

I DON'T care how many sojs among all the uniq rings. What i know and what im undergoing is that 1 of my friend come play d2c on our realm just for 1 week and the 1st uniq ring he got was soj, and now he has left bn for WOW. And I, a honest d2 player who has played for several years, got none. Let the luck to to hell! Who r the most rish players? Those using all kinds of bots like andybot, concilbot......They can harvest their sojs while they r eating, sleeping or even Diablo II is not design for u, but for the computer program, for the bots.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
BigBearCat said:
I DON'T care how many sojs among all the uniq rings. What i know and what im undergoing is that 1 of my friend come play d2c on our realm just for 1 week and the 1st uniq ring he got was soj, and now he has left bn for WOW. And I, a honest d2 player who has played for several years, got none. Let the luck to to hell! Who r the most rish players? Those using all kinds of bots like andybot, concilbot......They can harvest their sojs while they r eating, sleeping or even Diablo II is not design for u, but for the computer program, for the bots.

I would appreciate it if people wouldn't go around the word filter by using *** and things like that. Please watch your language here.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
nice finds... whatever you do, dont trade them easily b/c they are worth A LOT on classic

Palm

Diabloii.Net Member
BigBearCat said:
Hey! buddy! wake up, wake up!

To tell u all the truth, I played d2 on bn since August in 2001 (well, I was out of bn for about 1.5 years during the past years for some personal reasons), and I NEVER pick a soj, NEVER. This season I have found more than 10 uniq rings and they r all gxddxxn Manalds or Nagels. I AM NOT KIDDING.
Do more mf runs. It's all about odds. The odds are that you'll find 1 soj in every 31 unique rings you identify. The more nagels/mandals you find the greater the odds the next one will be soj but each time you identify a unique ring it's still a 3.3 in 100 chance.

egoots

Diabloii.Net Member
Ive only found one... It was pre 1.10 while doing a Meph MF run. One of the minions at the door dropped it.

I havent found another one since.