2 Quick Zealot questions

ian_linington

Diabloii.Net Member
2 Quick Zealot questions

Morning all,

Q1, For a Zealot what is the best leech % to have (I heard that it reduces in NM and Hell) I suppose it depends on your life, so aiming for around 1000.

Q2, At the moment I've got a Shael'd Nords that I plan on using (currently using a 3 P'Skull Aldurs mace) Was Shael the best thing to put in it? if not what?? And if I'm gonna have to get another Nords (not got a hel) is there anything else that I could get instead for P'Gems ??

Cheers

Ian L.

Evanta

Diabloii.Net Member
Wat kind of leech you are talking about? if it's life as I think you are talking about, amn runes on weapons will do.

Are you a fanatism zealot? if so a 40% enhanced damage/15% increased attack speed jewel will of course be the best, but shael is pretty good already.

ian_linington

Diabloii.Net Member
Evanta said:
Wat kind of leech you are talking about? if it's life as I think you are talking about, amn runes on weapons will do.
Yep life leech.... as zeal only costs 2 (just need to get SOME mana leech to survive the mana burn monsters)

Evanta said:
Are you a fanatism zealot? if so a 40% enhanced damage/15% increased attack speed jewel will of course be the best, but shael is pretty good already.
Yep Fanat... (Maxed Sacrifice and fanatism working on Zeal and Holy shield)

(P.S. on Europe Ladder)

Cheers

Ian L.

Antiochous_3

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, The only life leach that i have on my zealot is the 10% on dracs, and i never have porblems with life. Of course there also is the lovely life tap that is on those gloves but i survive fine even when it hasnt triggered. Your dmg is also going to affect your leach so u my want to take that into account. I am doing roughly 4500-5200 dmg so you might need a little more ll since i dont think u will be that high useing nords.

Oh and i believe LL is cut to 1/4 of what is posted in hell. can someone verify that?