Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

2 quick questions

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by mclarke, Sep 18, 2006.

1. mclarke

mclarke IncGamers Member

2 quick questions

Not so fast answers though i expect:

1. I was fairly sure griffon adds to trap damage (like light facets also), my friend was not so sure so i wish confirmation either way

2. Does holy Shock/freeze/fire damage add to kick damage? elemental damage is added to kick, not 100% sure about auras adding elemental damage to attacks.

2. lld-palwolf

lld-palwolf IncGamers Member

As for the aura question.. I think it does add..I've seen a kicker with holyfire aura on as of late

3. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

1: No, not all no way, ie absolutely no, traps are minions and therefore doesnt work,
    2: Yes, all and any sorce of elemental dmg will transfer tho it wont register on the LCS,

4. Smithenator

Smithenator IncGamers Member

just in case you want another opinion( dont know why, silent shadow is almost always right about this stuff..) facets and +/- damage/res does nothing to traps, although it will show up on your lcs. And auras will transfer damage to your kicks, just like zeal or fury.

5. MegaTherion

MegaTherion IncGamers Member

After I read this topic, I have also one question about this. I play Kicassin
    and use DTalon and Dtail. But after cast Venom, only Dtail damage on char
    screen gets increased. This do nothing with DTalon... ?? ...
    Seems that elemental and poison dmg works surely with Tail, but how with Talon?
    When i was at low lvls and found my first +lght dmg charm, I saw that
    after a kick the monster takes lght damage...

6. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

ah, the old LCS or for its full title:
    Buggered Incorrect And Totally Counterproductive Help screen-BIATCH for short
    honestly its:-
    Lying Character Screen
    dont believe it... just dont, for instance my grief zealer shows up ~1k dmg? wtf? i didnt may LoMal for that,

EDIT: OT but looky...
    <------------- my kicksin

when i equip oath i get 1k-5k dmg better but that kills slower... also the chance 2 hit, chance 2 b hit chance 2 block arent correct either...
    dont believe it!
    if you head on over to the long but informative kicking basics thread then there is much more 2 learn.
    -silent

*hides from mods*
    on second thoughts
    *hides from ardvark*

7. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

If the aura is elemental damage, then it goes to your attack... of course it works.

8. MegaTherion

MegaTherion IncGamers Member

Yea, Now I also think that it lies. Let´s say: My Zeal Attack Rating: 10100: Chance to hit Horror: 92%... Dragon Tail AR: 10800: Chance to hit Horror: 91%. This sucks. Even with Dragon Tail AR about 16K I don´t have 95% chance in Hell... And the chance to block - with different combat skills you have different chance to block even if the char screen shows the same.

Know that this is and Assassin forum but... Zeal / Charge - as using Charge, monsters are kicking your *ss, the same with Frenzy / Concentrate (If u compare numbers, they are hitting you frequentlier than they should).

And a question: How high does the Assassin Weapon Block go? Battle.net Class info says 57% in lvl 20, but does it go higher on lvl 20 with +skills?

Thank you
    MegaTherion

PS.: I read Kickin basic...