2 Quick dumb questions...

prisonbound

Diabloii.Net Member
2 Quick dumb questions...

First - In the chat theres a gem and when you click on it it says "gem activated" what does that do? someone told me to click it 200 times really fast and being guilable i did and nothing happened.

Second - I saw some game names in the join section with different colored letters - One of the games had purple letters as the game name and one had red. Why are they colored and how do you get them that way?

LiquidIce

Diabloii.Net Member
prisonbound said:
First - In the chat theres a gem and when you click on it it says "gem activated" what does that do? someone told me to click it 200 times really fast and being guilable i did and nothing happened.

Second - I saw some game names in the join section with different colored letters - One of the games had purple letters as the game name and one had red. Why are they colored and how do you get them that way?
the pruple gem in teh middle does nothing so dont bother cllicking on it.

i think you need a third party program to make colored game names, somebody will have to check on this one.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
LiquidIce said:
the pruple gem in teh middle does nothing so dont bother cllicking on it.
Well, I presume it does something, even if it just updates a database on Blizz's server somewhere so they know how many people click it :lol: (and doesn't it store it somewhere so that when you join and leave a game, the gem remains in the previous position you left it? I don't remember). Regardless, we don't know what it does, and Blizz aren't gonna tell us anything...

LiquidIce said:
i think you need a third party program to make colored game names, somebody will have to check on this one.
I think it's a colour hack. In any event, it's a third party program, and as harmless as it sounds, you won't find much support on it here.