2 new thoughts

xwoar

Diabloii.Net Member
2 new thoughts

Next to the circles containing the signs u can see 3 different shapes. Are these shapes totally new or do they remind u of something?
Update: in this picture they actually look almost the same, but looking at a close-up of ice3.jpg u can see they are different!

Furthermore u can see purple thingies in the ice, might it mean something? In this picture I changed colors so u can see them better.

DinnDinn

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 2 new thoughts

I think Blizzard is giving us the finger there...

I wish I could be around Blizzard headquarters right now, they must have spilled Cool-aids all over their keyboards in every department by now, laughing their asses of! we "peasant folk" going crazy on a bunch of ice drawings.. hahaha..I hope they have 5 great days there, reading up on our "findings"..
GG blizzard, well done.

mouseman

Diabloii.Net Member

I've been wondering those same shapes myself. Someone said they can be thought as greek alphabets, like omega etc.

The last image you posted looks like a throne to me. A frozen throne to be exact :)

Booner

Diabloii.Net Member

Ya, I tried to figure out what the little symbols meant myself, but had little luck. The bottom picture looks like an "A" to me.

To, me, you can kinda see the words "Diablo" spelled in the ice, but I could just be going crazy.

slackerkk

Diabloii.Net Member

sorry booner i think you are greatly reaching there, honestly like i told some of my friends if you stare at that image long enough you will start to see things that aren't really there as your eyes will play tricks on you and make things appear in the image.

right now the image has parts of most of their game series and i think it will continue that way into the rest of the week.

stillman

Diabloii.Net Member

I kind of agree with both sides. The bottom of the image does house shapes that resemble letters, whereas the top and sides don't.

On the other hand, I learned in a Cognitive Neuroscience course that part of our brain called the fusiform gyrus is responsible for face recognition and we are always seeing faces in clouds and such. "Faces are special", and faces have been seen in the image, which might not actually be part of the artists intention. Likewise, the same happens with letters which we also have much past experience in recognizing.

One thing is for sure: Blizzard is indeed messing with our heads since they added all that white line stuff throughout the ice. It looks like a second artist just went in with a white pen and drew lines everywhere just to screw with us.

derek39

Diabloii.Net Member

haha omg it DOES look like blizzard is giving us all the finger!!!! now i think when the ice melts its just a banner that says "were not going to give you ****!.......except for a million *** *** WoW expansions!" woooooo lol actually i like WoW im just tired of blizzard acting like warcraft was the only franchise.....if i remember didnt diablo 2 sell more? and still sells!? i still think diablo 3 is coming tommarow or not we WILL see diablo again no doubt

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member

haha what if blizzard puts up a D3 commercial that goes into a rick roll! =O

The funniest thing EVER would be if they put up the splash with a diablo 3 link in huge bold letters. Then you clicked it and it took you to a Rick-Roll...

Then after 30 seconds it cleared and some huge bass note sounded and diablo tore through the screen and screams and blood went everywhere.

Nobody rick-rolls Diablo.

Okay, I seem to have gone off the deep end on that one.