2 ladder questions

ale beer two

Diabloii.Net Member
2 ladder questions

Hi,

Great forums, very friendly and plenty of useful information available.

I have recently started playing on USWest Non-hardcore ladder and am having a lot of fun.

I have 2 questions which I cant seem to find an answer for.

1) How do I see normal games on the realm?

My bowa has completed the game in normal mode, (thanks to mysterious rushers :))
However, Im not quite a high enuf level to effectively tackle NM and would prefer to lvl up a bit more in normal. When i look at the list of games, they are all NM games with players many lvls above me. Is their anyway I can see normal games so i can join a few baal runs for xp?

2) /players 8

Does this command work on ladder? My barb got given a very very nice unique axe and is carving them us sweetly. I have read you can increase the difficulty by using the command /players with a number, but having tried this a few times, it just gives an unknown command message. Did i do something wrong when typing it in?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

GreyGhost

Banned
1. You can't. Once you enter NM you can no longer view Norm games. You can create the Norm game yourself, or have a friend /msg you the game names.

2. No. It only works on SP.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
or if you can create a new char to view normal games and use it as a mule

you are able to select the game name and hit ctrl+c to copy and go to your nm or hell char and ctrl+v to paste the game name in

ale beer two

Diabloii.Net Member
excellent idea, cheers.

Got a few mules already.

Brilliant game, though the inventory/stash is very very small. Im sure im not the first person to point that out though. :grin:

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
the stash is small so youll have to pick items that youd like to keep, accounts are limited to 8 chars but theres no limit on how many accts you can make
unless your keys get banned