2 easy questions !

DarthLeader

Banned
2 easy questions !

Hi all,

I got 2 easy questions:
1) Are the eth body armos the only thing that you can glitch or you can also glith eth helms, like eth Crown of Ages ?
2) I remember that andy could be triggered to always do a quest drop, how to trigger that ?

A huge thanks for your help,
DarthLeader

lionheartthebrave

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 2 easy questions !

1) all armours, think of exile paladin shields, helms come with less defence though. CoA is an indestructable unique and so can't be ethereal, only white items can be ebugged

2)go through the portal after killing andy, talk to warriv and go to act 2, she is then bugged

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

1. You can eth glitch helms and shields as well, BUT ONLY NORMAL. I.e. no CoA glitch (besides, it can't even BECOME eth, since it's indest).

2. Just talk to Warriw in the same game as you killed Andy.

EDIT: Pwned =(

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry, I didn't mean CoA, I meant Crown of Thieves. Is it appliable ?

DarthLeader
Eth one is possible and gets more def than normal one, but still, it can't be ebugged because it's unique, as stated before.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member

2)go through the portal after killing andy, talk to warriv and go to act 2, she is then bugged
Must be done when Andariel is killed for the quest. If you already have killed her, you likely bugged her by accident. For more information, dig up the thread on it.