Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

2 BlizzCon tickets available.

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Kunzaito, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Kunzaito

Kunzaito IncGamers Member

2 BlizzCon tickets available.

Hi everyone,

I suddenly find myself with two extra tickets to BlizzCon. One of my friends accepted an overseas job assignment so he won't be able to use his tickets. And, as they say, "all this and more can be YOURS... if the Price is Right!"

As you may know, after the short window post-purchase that Blizz gives you to change the ticket owner, it's locked in, and must be picked up by me and will have the original names. But after you get the pass, you can come and go freely, they don't check ID's again. Therefore:

We have a really great community here and because of that, if I were on the other end of this transaction (given the trust involved in picking up the tickets) I'd have a lot more confidence dealing with someone here. Plus I want to give you all first dibs at the chance to play D3!

Face value is $150 per ticket, so we'll start the "bidding" there. Closed eBay auctions for tickets have been going for $200-$300. I'd prefer to sell them together, but would be happy to consider single ticket requests too.

PM me with any questions! Thanks!

- K