+2 all amulets

patonis

Diabloii.Net Member
+2 all amulets

I remember back in 1.09 getting +2 all amulets from hell cow level or act5 was easy. If i understand the "Item Generation Tutorial for Patch 1.11" right, then you need monster level 90+ for these amulets.

Now with 1.10 the normal monsters are level 85 and lower. So the only way to get such amulets is now bosses level 90+, shopping or crafting with a high level char ?

This is really stupid that you cant get any blue or rare amulets other way now and just because the affix level has to be 90.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
+2 amulets are powerful, and should be hard to get. I don't see a problem with it.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
You can't get rare or magical or crafted +2 all amulets anymore. Unless I read the data wrong.

I wasn't aware that you could get magical or crafted +2 all anything. Or even +1 all.

However, the above is correct, the ilvl of the amulet has to be 90 or higher in order to get +2 class skills amulets. Kind of annoying, because it makes legitimate +2 class skill amulets much rarer, and thus the dupes more available. However, it also makes us gamblers much richer in the long run, because these amulets are so rare.

Darkflight

Diabloii.Net Member
I wouldn't call them rare, i get them all the time. Just have a lvl 90 char gamble and you will often see them.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
True, you can not get +all amus. You never could.
In 1.09 the +2 (single class) amulets were very common though, cowruns were full of them.
Stick to uniques for +all, rares/crafts for the rest, and magicals.... well, you need those for crafting ;)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
helvete said:
+2 amulets are powerful, and should be hard to get. I don't see a problem with it.
They are not really hard to get. All you need is a L86+ character and some luck at gambling - more luck at L86, less luck at higher levels :azn:

The only monsters which can drop these amulets are Diablo, Nihlathyk and Baal.

Edit: There are a few unique amulets which have +2 to skills of any class, like Mara's or Seraph's Hymn. A lot of monsters in hell can drop them, but don't expect them to drop very often :wink3: