1st FT/ISO

DamienDCLXVI

Diabloii.Net Member
1st FT/ISO

Hey, This is my first FT/ISO thread. The FT sections are broken down by category. I will make updates to the post when items change. If a price is not listed I'm more interested in getting rid of the item than getting a good deal. Feel free to make an offer.

For Trade
%%%%%%%

Uniques

Armor
783 Guardian Angel [Pul]
199ED Duriel's Shell

Helms
105 Harlequin Crest
219 Stealskull with 42 MF
179 Rockstopper 20/23/29
293 Jalal's Mane
312 Crown of Thieves 11%LL

Belts
111 String of Ears 8%LL, 13% DR, 12 MDR

Orbs
SOLD OUT

Daggers
Wizardspike [3 Pgem]

Socketables

SOLD OUT

Charms
Zon Torch 19/16
Druid Torch 11/16
Traps GC +3-5 Cold Damage
Shadow Disciplines GC
7% MF small charm [Pul]

In Search Of
%%%%%%%%

Heaven's Light or Astreon's Iron Ward (don't need good ones)

+3 ES 4 Socket Staff

Memory staff on a +3 ES staff (don't care about +chilling armor)

Last edited:

DamienDCLXVI

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 1st FT/ISO

I cant load the Poison/Bone charm onto a mule till tomorrow. Whoever's bid is highest when I do wins. I'll send u a message when I get the mule loaded, then when I get your mule you get mine.

DamienDCLXVI

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll be honest I didn't even think about in-gameing it. I was out for a few hours so I missed you anyways. I expect you'll have the charm by tomorrow. I don't imagine the bid getting any higher. If we are both on tonight and you're still lead bid feel free to find me in game USWest: Damien-DCLXVI.

TCTC

Diabloii.Net Member

Ondal's Wisdom staff

what you got to offer in runes or pgems ?

DamienDCLXVI

Diabloii.Net Member

Whats your price? I have a lot of rubies right now, can have more of other gems in no time at all. I have an wide assortment of runes as well. What runes/gems would you want for it? Out of curiosity how many +skills is it? Not a deal breaker but it affects what I am willing to pay of course.

DamienDCLXVI

Diabloii.Net Member

8pgems+pul for shako/occy/4os monarch
Sounds great but the problem is I just sold the Occulus for 5 gems. Just updated list now (Removed Occy and lowed price on the Guardian Angel). I'd be happy to trade you the Shako and Monarch for a Pul and 4 gems though.

BTW, My shako was incorrectly listed as 103 def, it is actually 105 and listed properly now. Shouldn't make a difference on the price but I'm making sure you know what you're getting.