163% FCR Bp ?

Bulgarian

Banned
163% FCR Bp ?

Can anyone experienced with wind druids suggest which FCR breakpoint I should go for? Im having a hard time deciding.

greyoldfellow

Diabloii.Net Member
In pub duels u are going to need Full Block and Dr, cause minion stack wont save u forever. 163% its only nescesary vs fast casters... However Fcr, u should always have 99% Fhr.

elmek

Diabloii.Net Member
I usually play with 163fcr on, as it's much faster and easier that way. I only switch to 99/max block/maxdr for BvCs and other melee, when minions are not enough (libby comes to mind).

Use both.

Bulgarian

Banned
I usually play with 163fcr on, as it's much faster and easier that way. I only switch to 99/max block/maxdr for BvCs and other melee, when minions are not enough (libby comes to mind).

Use both.
Do you have any dex, so that when you switch you have max block?

jsyou

Banned
163/173 is almost always needed. if you use 99/99 you will almost always get kill by trapers or any ww/hybrid sins fb sors

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I recommend both. Spirit / SS share same req str.

Sometimes you do need that extra tele speed against casters. and jsyou, such fhr is a strain. Good ole' 99 would do. 99/99 for most pub.

elmek

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you have any dex, so that when you switch you have max block?
Yes, pump dex for max block with SS. If you play ladder, go for 163/99 most of the time with occasional switch to 99/99 for _good_ BvC's and other good melee players. I usually in pubs do not even bother to switch for most of the characters and play with 163 fcr all the time.

jsyou

Banned
coa shadow dancers dual spirits thats 170% right there, with out 163/174 fhr you will always die to trapers ww sins atleast with last fhr bp you might have some chances

elmek

Diabloii.Net Member
coa shadow dancers dual spirits thats 170% right there, with out 163/174 fhr you will always die to trapers ww sins atleast with last fhr bp you might have some chances
How about 163 fcr then?
helm = 0
arm = dual spirit 70
amulet = 20
belt = 20
rings = 20
gloves = 20
boots = 0

And that gives us 150. Not 163.
GL achieving it legitly.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
How about 163 fcr then?
helm = 0
arm = dual spirit 70
amulet = 20
belt = 20
rings = 20
gloves = 20
boots = 0

And that gives us 150. Not 163.
GL achieving it legitly.
You forgot the armor. Vipermagi gives another 30%, Stealth and Fortitude give 25%.

Flayed One

Diabloii.Net Member
have a HotO instead of spirit sword (+5 % FCR)
or a nice +20% FCR circlet... those are the only things I could think of...( i don't think it's possible to get those stats with dual spirits/CoA/Shadowdancers)

elmek

Diabloii.Net Member
have a HotO instead of spirit sword (+5 % FCR)
or a nice +20% FCR circlet... those are the only things I could think of...( i don't think it's possible to get those stats with dual spirits/CoA/Shadowdancers)
That's exactly the point. With circlet you loose dr, with hoto you loose mana, fhr and actually do not gain anything apart from resists, as it does not grant you the necessary bp.

And as TTP already said, good luck playing pvp wind druid without enigma.

jsyou

Banned
i just listed some gear that have fhr ,
dont forgot you can get fhr on charms and mostly its from charms

elmek

Diabloii.Net Member
I case of windy every +life mod counts, so it's really a bad tradeoff to go for 174 fhr (or 156 iirc with dual spirits) loosing lifers for fhr charms.