15800 life-is that possible?

Paul barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
However, for druid, I ducked out 12156 life.

setup:
Cerebus bite with perf ruby
+2 to all skills and +100 to life ammy
hoto and spirit shield switch to stormshield and grief scourge
Enigma
blodfists
2 dwarf stars (+40 life each)
arachnid mesh
waterwalk
anihilus charm

Druid does this, he switches to hoto/spirit, summons oak, shifts, than switches to stormshield and grief scourge

well, at the moment of summoning oak, oak is lvl 32, at the moment of switching, werbear and lycantrophy are lvl 36, in total druid will have 12156 life.

Paul barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Tor said:
grief phase is faster than the scourge

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH, I don't care about weapon now, please tell me, will anni's +1, hoto's +3, spirit's and other + to skills affect mt werebear and lycantrophy skills?

Paul barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
OK, I've finally found, as I think, best setup for life/damage for both, and result is... druid has more life anyway look.

Barb:
Wolfhowl with perf ruby
+3 to warcries +100 to life ammy
beast/hoto than switch to grief /SS with perf ruby
armor of whale +100 life, with 4 perf rubys in it ends up giving +252 life
dwarf star/ nature's peace (lvl 5 oak)
bloodfists
arachnid mesh
waterwalk
annihilus charm

so, let's calculate our werebear and lycantrophy skill levels:
Wolfhowl (+6), Beast (+3), HOTO (+3), arachnid mesh (+1), annihilus (+1), battle command (+1), in total we have lvl 15 werebear and lycantrophy, which means +140% to life

let's calculate our battle orders level:
+3 from amulet, +3 from hoto, +1 from arachnid, +1 from ani, +1 from battle command, we end up having lvl 29 battle prders, which means +119% to life.

We also have lvl 5 oak (23 charges, so it doesn't get affected by + skills) from ring, which gives +50% to life.

So in total we have: +309% to life.

now let's see how much base life we have: 1755 is our own if we put 375 points in vitality and we are lvl 99, now with equipment:
1755 +780(charms) +40(ring) +100 ammy +252 armor +65 boots +40 bloodfists, +76 from two perfect rubies, one in helmet and other in shield, in total 3108 life, all this life is multiplied by BO and so on.

Total life is: 12791, if we take enigma instead of those armor we will have 12532, but since we want to use shield and have decent block, using enigma will be a must, we want to spend 375 points in to vita, alll the rest in dexterity, nothing to strength, and to make it possible we will have to use Enigma.

Druid:

Jala's mane with perfect ruby
+2 to druid skills +100 life ammy
Hoto/spirit and than switch to grief/SS with perf ruby and call to arms in cube to switch and shout warcries
armor of whale with 4 perf rubies in it ends up giving +252 to life
bloodfists
waterwalk
2 dwarf stars
arachnid mesh
anihilus charm

let's calculate werebear and lycantrophy skill levels:
+4 from cerebus, +2 from ammy, +3 from hoto, +2 from spirit, +1 from arachnid, +1 from anihilus, +1 from battle command, so we end up having werebear and lyc lvl 34, which means +235% to life

let's calculate our OAk skill level:
+2 from ammy, +2 from helm +3 from hoto, +2 from spirit, +1 from arachnid, +1 from ani, +1 from battle command, so in total we have lvl 32 Oak, which hgives +185% life

We also have battle orders from that call to arms, BUT since we grab battle orders and have + skills gear, we have BO not lvl 6 like on item but higher ( same thing with werebear and + skills gear with barb), let's see how higher: we grab call to arms in hand, so we still have shield +2, belt +1, anihilus +1, and we shout battle command befor so, we have +1 from it, in total this is: lvl 11 BO, which means +65% to life

In total we have: +485% to life.

Our base life on lvl 99 with 375 points spent on vitality is 955, with items we get: +780 from charms, +252 from armor, +100 from ammy, +80 from rings, + 40 from gloves, +65 from boots, +76 from those rubies in helm and shield, so we end up having 2348 life.

So our total life is: 13735, if we take enigma instead of those armor we will have 12911 life, why use enigma see explanation above.

I'd go fro druid because of one reason, it will have more damage than barb if both in bear form, maul will give druid decent amouns of damage and higher level werebear will give him a lot of defence, plus it stuns, plus he will have hunger, that can leech insane amunts of life, plus druid will have barb's shout to even further increase defense, so basically if these two kodiak bears fight each other, druid will win, a bit more life, more damage, abilities of bear form.

If you guys can suggest better gear, for example better rings , that give more than +40 to life, and other items like this, please tell me, ok?

Thank you, and I'm waiting replies suggesting better gear than I used in calculations.

well, i think you can craft rings with 50 life and dext mods with 100+ar - which saves dext points for vita, and has 20 more +life than dwarfs, which is about 300 life or so?

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
you could always use arach for prebuff then switch to a crafted belt with like 60 + life.

Paul barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
inkanddagger said:
well, i think you can craft rings with 50 life and dext mods with 100+ar - which saves dext points for vita, and has 20 more +life than dwarfs, which is about 300 life or so?

Are you sure, the reason I'm asking is that I went on arrreat summit and saw there, that you can craft rings with 20 life only, but it is not best recipe maybe, ok, I'll calculate with rings

you can drop beast on the ground after you've transformed it won't detransform before the time has expired.

yes +all skills will affect lycantrophy aso.

Wouldn't it be better just get so many + skills as possible for the thing you're going to use first? E.g. first prebuff BO with + warcries(if you still want to be a barb) then prebuff Lycantrophy with + all skills and then change to +life item.

Paul barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
MonsterSlayer said:
you can drop beast on the ground after you've transformed it won't detransform before the time has expired.

yes +all skills will affect lycantrophy aso.

Wouldn't it be better just get so many + skills as possible for the thing you're going to use first? E.g. first prebuff BO with + warcries(if you still want to be a barb) then prebuff Lycantrophy with + all skills and then change to +life item.
Yeah, I did that to all things except amulet, I switched to sOF, than put there +50 crafted rings, than same thing with crafted +60 to life belt, same thing with hoto and beast, I switch them to grief zerker and SS witj perf ruby, but with all this druid still has more life than barb, due to heavy + life ailities, well, so far druid with all switching and that stuff has 14165 life, while barb has 13034, though I haven't try it with switching helm and amulet, but it seems that break up between life of druid and barb will only increase.