Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

15800 life-is that possible?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Paul barbarian, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Paul barbarian

Paul barbarian IncGamers Member

15800 life-is that possible?

Look what if we make werbear with this setup:

Cerebus bite
    Enigma
    Ebotd Thunder mallet/switch to call to arms
    Draculs
    Gores
    Verdungo
    dual bul katos wedding band
    highlords ammy
    anihilus charm
    and the rest of inventory if full of 3/20/20

we spend 370 points in vitality from levels, plus we have +20 from anihilus and +30 from ebotd, so we will end up with 420 points in vitality (excluding our base vitality), from this we have 840 life, plus for each level we gain 1,5 life, so at lvl 99 we will have +150 life, and that means 990 life...I forgot something, oh our base life, 55, so we end up having 1045 life, but that's not all, we gain from equipment not only vitality, but life too, so, from 39 charms in inventory we have 780 life, plus two rings give us 50 life each or 100 life both, and 40 life from verdungo belt, so equipment gives us 920 life and in total we have 1965 life, but enigma gives us +5% max life, and this means we will have 2063 life, so, our druid without bear form or oak has 2063 life.

Now let's count how much we have with bear form, since our bear form is lvl 30 (+4 from helm, +2 from rings, +1 from charm, + 2 from enigma, +1 from ammy) so is our lycantrophy, our oak sage has lvl 26, since helm only gives +4 points to shapeshift skills and oak is summon, and finally we have call to arms (lvl 6 Battle command, lvl 6 battle orders)

What we do first:

We switch to call to arms, shout battle commands, our druid has lvl 31 werbear, lvl 31 lycantrophy, lvl 27 oak, than we shout battle orders and our druid has 3094 life instead of 2063 (BO on lvl 6 give +50% to life mana stamina), after this our druid switches to bear form which at level 31 gives us +220% to life, our druid allready has 9900 life, than we summon oak, which at lvl 27 gives us +160% to life and our druid ends up with 15840 life.

I have tried it with lvl 20 abilties, not with actuall lvl 31 and 27, I was trying it without call to arms, I hacked druid in single game to lvl 83, all abilities to max lvl 20 of course. Than I went out of town with 889 life, switched to bear, and, boom! life was 2357, then summoned oak, and life jumped to 3469, important note: this druid was without any items, he was absolutely nacked, his skill levels were 20, now imagine how much would druid have with all equipment and charms and skills level 31 and 27.

little thing about damage, this druid will do (with ebotd thunder maul, whose max damage is 1700, plus charms that give us +117 max damage and Maul ability) 17261 damage, without deadly strike which we have 52% (highlords and gores), with deadly strike he will do 17261*1,5 (because our deadly strike chance is 52%, not 100%) = 25890,this will be our average maximum damage, lol. Our possible maximum damage will be 17261*2(deadly strike doubles damage) = 34522 damage, which means 2876 damage to the guy with 50% damage resistance and including pvp penalty, this is a middle pally, dead in one hit.

I'm pretty sure I made mistakes, so please correct me.
    Any corrections are welcome.
    Thank you.

2. stoutewolf

stoutewolf IncGamers Member

the life bonuses from oak, lycantrophy and battle orders get added together :)

edit: and every life per level(bul ring)/+vitality on items(verdugos) doesnt get boosted by bo lycan and oak~~

3. GargonCerlan

GargonCerlan IncGamers Member

There's way too much in that post for me to digest, and I'd really have to sit down and answer it point by point. Unfortunately I have to leave in a min, but just to give you something to re-work your figures, a couple of things I noted. Vitality from items is the last thing added. I'm pretty sure it works something like this:

Life from leveling up and points physically invested in vitality to give you your base life. Oak Sage + Battle Orders + x% life (from enigma, etc) all are applied next. Last it any items which add vitality and life to your base life pool.

Kinda confusing, I know, but I have to run, maybe someone else can better explain it for you.

I don't think 15k life can be acheived... but dont hold me to that, I've never actually done the math.

edit: I took too long typing and stoutwolfe beat me to it. :(

4. Paul barbarian

I don't think that oak and werbear are added together, I tested it, you switch to bear, you have 2357 life than you summon oak you have 3459, you have 2375*1.4=3459, your 2357 life is multiplied, not your 889 starting life, so, they don't stack, first you switch, than you summon oak and the points you have as bear are multiplied, try it.

5. CameronFoster

CameronFoster IncGamers Member

All they are saying is that you are not calculating in the right order.

Lets say you have 100 life. You added enigmas 5 % so you got 105 Life.

Then you added Life from Bk (Lets say it adds 40) so you have 145 Life.

Then you add Oak (Again, lets say it adds 150%) You have a Total of =

145 + 150% = 362. 5 Life.

This is Not the correct amount of life.

Correct Way to Do this.

Take 100 Life, add 150% From Oak and 5% from Enigma.

100 + 155% = 255 Life.

Then add the Bks life

255 + 40 = 295.

You would take the characters base Life. Then add in the items that directly add life (ie: 20 Life scs). Then amplify that Base Life.

Base Life + X%

Where X = 5% From Enigma + Oak + Bo + Werebear/Wolf form

Then add in the total life from items that add life based on character level as well as items that add vitality (ie: Dungo and Bk Rings)

Hope this helped

~CF

6. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

i've seen close to 12k with a +6 bo cta and spirit shield, on USWest ladder.

7. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

My barb can get to 10k in bear form but I don't have my stash loaded with 20life scs yet.

8. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

garbad got liek 12k with a barb + oak

9. Beowulf

Beowulf IncGamers Member

Since nobody seemed to mentioned it, 3/20/20s are not to be mentioned on this board as per the rules.

10. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Wow i like what i am listening but i have some thoughts to share :p

If you are using CTA then i think some more calculations are needed to confirm what optimum gear for respective slots would be in order to attain max life.
    Options like +2 druid/whale, +3shapeshift/whale and mara's/seraph's for ammy slot during *prebuff* (highlords for battle mode) have to be calculated. Also other than cerebus a shako or delirium druid pelt (+3lyn/oak) could be other avenues.
    For battle mode a ebotd Thundermaul would give you 10fpa maul @35 oias. Since we are going 2-h and no block i may be wrong but even with 15800 life in PvP and that slow of an attack its gonna be hard :( I would go for a range 5 big boy as at least it offers an advantage for PvP w/o block. A ebotd Great Poleaxe meanwhile has range 5, hits 7fpa maul @30 oias :D Dex requirements aren't too steep either hehe. I hope you pull off a high life bear though :D

11. pAnda_fury

pAnda_fury IncGamers Member

i haven't read the whole thread but for starters:

1. the vitality bonus from anni, verdungo and botd, and the +life per level on the bks: this life bonus is added on after the vitality stat points have been multiplied by bear/oak/etc
    This leads to the fact that the trang belt gives more life than verdungo, when directly compared.

2. Also, if you want good life, you forgot waterwalk boots.

3. Also, i'd go for angelic ammy/ring rather than highlords/bk - the other ring slot: maybe ravenfrost

)pAnda(

12. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

and go one handed and use ed/life jewels! (ed/life storm)

example of a PERFECT (not supporting dupe usage, but for the sake of dreaming) setup:

ed/life are hard to find, but they may be the key, stuck into a 90+ life jewelers armor of the whale. And you can craft rings with +50 life on them and 100+ ar.

assume ~800 life in charms, 100 life rings, 40 gloves, 60 boots, jewels with hope can have 20 life, so 180 life armor, 3 open socket 40 life pelt with 3 jewels is another 100 life, 20 life on shield. that's 1300 life before the druid's base life, including stats quests and 20 life quests, which brings you almost to 1700 life preshift without a single point into vitality, and all of which gets multiplied by oak and lycan. 100 life can spawn on a belt too, but i would say that dr is better than life until you get 50%.

I am feeling that 14k life is probobly acheivable in bear form with this gear, assuming any of it does exist (all of it CAN exist).

and if you didnt care about dmg you could throw prubies in the armor and pelt and that would bring it up to astronomical levels.

13. stoutewolf

stoutewolf IncGamers Member

max possible life: (translation from a german site)

would be the max. i cannot be arsed to calculate it with max own bo(from cta) though^^

max a barb shapeshifted could get is 36.601 life. i am not sure if thats calculated with the barb getting to wolf form with wolfhowl, or a barb getting into bearform by using beast, and using wolfhowl as helm after~~

ofcourse the damage/resist will suck in both cases, and you wont win a duel with it(vs equal levels), but that wasnt the point^^

14. lCE

lCE IncGamers Member

My wolf has close to 12k, around 11600 or so with base str/dex, all vita, 10x shapes 4x life and bottom row 20 lifes/res sc's + anni. This includes max prebuff (mang song + cerebus + 3 shape amulet +2 valor, arach, 2 bk rings, and with +6 bo cta and spirit.) 15k on a bear or even close to that on a wolf would be very possible but involve a lot of tedious charm swapping, i.e. prebuff with 10 shapers and switch to 20 life sc's afterwards, also finding a +2 skill shrine would help.)

15. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

i beleive mcm had 13k or something like that in bear + oak for his barb. (he has over 8k life base though of course)

16. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

Is it possible? As stated, probably. However it's idiotic. That much of a prebuff is a waste of time. Also, are you really going to have that much time to switch gear around after each deshift/loss/death?

17. Paul barbarian

Panda, you forgot that ammy gives +1 to skills, and even +1 to skills gives me insane life from OAK and Werbrear.

18. Paul barbarian

there is a mistake there, lycantrophy and Werbear don't stack, werbear gives to life only lycantrophy doesn't give to life, it only boosts werbear's + to life

19. Paul barbarian

HIP HIP HOORAY, as I said 15k life is possible, but hard to get, by the way, can I get armor with +3 to druid's shapeshift abilities , find helm with +3 to shapeshift and +3 to OAk(this is possible I think) and so on, find things that boost life and give +3 to druid's shapeshift or summons.

20. aznbboi16

aznbboi16 IncGamers Member

You don't really need to make 3 posts. You can answer everyone in one post.

Also, shouldn't you be banned, paulsummoner?