15000 life IS possible.

Paul barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
15000 life IS possible.

Ok here are results on mega tank build:

I'll not write setup and everything now, I'll just say results:

Druid duckes out 15039 life

Barb duckes out 14762 life.

since druid will have more damage (maul ability) the better way to go for mega tank build is druid, as I thought in the very beginning, more life more damage (maul), insane life leech (hunger).

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Tor said:
screenshots?
I believe from his other threads that it is just a theory for now and from the items and calculations he uses it will remain a theory.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Life defense and all is dandy, but theres no mobility, no resists, slow attack speed. Its like the battleships of WW2, huge, insanely armored, lots of firepower, but do u see them now? :lol:

hulla-hop

Diabloii.Net Member
the day he start makin one instead of doing wrong calculations again and again and again, ill believe him. he needs to start to listen to what people are tellin him about the game mechanics.

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
99000 life is also possible! With a "legit open dueler" of course!

On to the topic:
In theory your build would work, but in reality it wouldn't. It is just a hypothesis of yours (which is proven to be incorrect). Could you also give calcs with items that would fit in the inventory+stash+cube? Because your theory is reminiscent of "A sorc could easily reach 15'OOO life with 399 perfect vita SCs".

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Someone give the man a singleplayer editor and let him make one. I'm not gonna bother with making all these items myself when it's obvious it will suck vs almost everything.

HoD

Bigrob

Banned
Paul barbarian said:
Ok here are results on mega tank build:

I'll not write setup and everything now, I'll just say results:

Druid duckes out 15039 life

Barb duckes out 14762 life.

since druid will have more damage (maul ability) the better way to go for mega tank build is druid, as I thought in the very beginning, more life more damage (maul), insane life leech (hunger).
paul, plz make the build and actually test it (if u find out it really works in pvp)before u post it. The more dmg more life doesnt always mean it is better. The build that can normally become the best to play is the verstaility. Ur build just seems impossible to most ppl, but if u can make one then u would prove that we are wrong.