15/40 Jewels

Garet Jax

Diabloii.Net Member
15/40 Jewels

Question 1: How rare are 15/40 Jewels? I just got Aldur's Rhythm with 3 sockets. If I can get a 15/40 Jewels in a reasonable time I'll wai, but otherwise I think I should probably put Shaels into two of the sockets (the third wouldn't do me much good according to the Fury weapon speed chart).

Question 2: What is the best place to look for 15/40 jewels?

Question 3: Item levels. Is the item level determined by what monster drops it? For Example, is any jewel that Pindleskin drops in nightmare ilevel 68 regardless of the mods on it. The reason I ask is I want to know what jewels to try to reroll mods on in the horadric cube.

Thx for the help?

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
at least on ladder 40/15's of any kinda are extremely rare...theres only a few of them total, non-ladder id say they are about as abundant as 4 290's i think..i may be wrong and it also depends on teh realm...thing is..aldurs weapon is not worth usin up a 40/15 lol, id say find som 30-35ed jewels maybe with a 2nd mod to put in that

Si1enta5sa5sin

Diabloii.Net Member
40/15's are VERY VERY rare, even 30+/15's are VERY VERY rare(legit ones that is). You'd probably be better going something like Sheal Sheal ed jewel or something like that.

Fercil

Diabloii.Net Member
Magical. Rares have maximum of +30% enhanced damage and they can't have the ias modifier while they might have even +18 max damage while magical can have only +15 with +ed% modifier.