12 res scs

peleluvs

Diabloii.Net Member
12 res scs

So I was looking at a mule i put good scs i find on and realized in 2+ years of playing I've never found a 12 to one res sc. Found 10+ 20 life scs. Found 5+ 11 to a res, with 15+ life scs. Never a 12 to any res sc. Are they really that much rarer than 20 lifers or is my luck funky? I would have thought that at a given level getting 20 out of 1-20 would be a worse change than 12 out of 1-12, but I guess it probably isnt that simple eh?

YuriFedrov

Diabloii.Net Member
peleluvs said:
So I was looking at a mule i put good scs i find on and realized in 2+ years of playing I've never found a 12 to one res sc. Found 10+ 20 life scs. Found 5+ 11 to a res, with 15+ life scs. Never a 12 to any res sc. Are they really that much rarer than 20 lifers or is my luck funky? I would have thought that at a given level getting 20 out of 1-20 would be a worse change than 12 out of 1-12, but I guess it probably isnt that simple eh?
i dont think there is a 12 res to all sc:undecided:

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
he meant 12% to a single resist, but that doesn't exist either. The max is 11% single resist or 5% all resist.

peleluvs

Diabloii.Net Member
doh, I always thought 12 was max. I wonder why i thought that. Sorry for the dud thread :lipsrsealed: