Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

116k AR .. That's right 116000 AR..

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by squigipapa, Mar 5, 2004.

1. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

116k AR .. That's right 116000 AR..

Hey guys,
    Ok, so I had this thing happen with my IK barb last night, I think it's probably a display glitch but it was just funny to see. So basically, I have an IK conc/ww barb. I use a demon limb on switch for the added AR. So I was in the pit and I enchanted, gaining some AR. Then I saw a combat shrine, so I clicked it, it added a bunch more AR, then I enchanted with my demon limb again and checked my character screen and what to my amazement should I see but my attack rateing is at 116XXX. It was as if the Combat shrine stacked on top of the enchant and then the next enchant stacked on top of both. The reason why I say it's probably a display glitch is because even with this unbelievable amount of AR, I still only had a 93% chance to hit a devilkin!!! I have a couple of screenshots of this and I'll post them up on my webserver a little later. I'll put the link here in this thread. Has anyone else noticed this? btw, I'm not using hilords or angelic .. before enchant my AR is somewhere around 4k.

Later, Squigi :thanks:

2. Scrub0

Scrub0 Banned

Using a botd eth berserker, angelic combo, and a beast zerker (fanat) with combat shrine and enchant, I got AR to 304k once. I have that screenshotted, I'll post it up later.

3. DhR_PvP

DhR_PvP IncGamers Member

Combat shrines add huge ammounts of AR, plus they stack so if you find like 3 in a row I wouldnt be suprised to see AR in excess of 1mil.

4. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Yeah, then stack a Spirit, Concentration, Might, Fanac, Battle Orders, Shout, Combat Shrines and look like an open Character :D

5. Tridge

Tridge IncGamers Member

*just died laughing*
    i havent seen a "looks like an open character" comment in the forums i frequent in about 2 years. thanx for the laugh, man!

cheers! :buddies:

6. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

I'm not certain if this was changed in a server side patch in 1.09 or when 1.10 came out because multiple defense shrines and multiple combat shrines do NOT stack anymore. I have had many experiences where i click on another combat shrine with one already on my head and my damage/AR remains the same.

7. LovelyGods

LovelyGods Banned

im not a barb, nor do i play them but this thread is interesting.

im from the pala forum anyways

i'm in the same boat as you

i too have gotten upwards of 150+thousand ar from the combat shrine.

and this is with no fant. I use Conc/Charge.

But thats still gg.. i would like to see that ar on a normal barb heeh.. with no combat shrine. Now that would be something. :lol: