100-run MF comparisons

Nemertes

Diabloii.Net Member
100-run MF comparisons

So far I have the Pit, Mephisto, and Pindleskin. All done at lvl 90 with 402% MF.

Pit:
Lvl 90 - 402% MR
Through 100 runs

Rare: 228 (2.28 per run)
Set: 44 (0.44 per run)
Unique: 42 (0.42 per run)

Rare:
Normal: 112 (1.12 per run)
Exceptional: 52 (0.52 per run)
Elite: 55 (0.55 per run)

Set:
Normal: 28 (0.28 per run)
Exceptional: 9 (0.09 per run)
Elite: 4 (0.04 per run)

Unique:
Normal: 19 (0.19 per run)
Exceptional: 13 (0.13 per run)
Elite: 4 (0.04 per run)

-----------

Mephisto:
Lvl 90 – 402% MF
Through 100 runs

Rare: 184 (1.84 per run)
Set: 45 (0.45 per run)
Unique: 67 (0.67 per run)

Rare:
Normal: 98 (0.98 per run)
Exceptional: 40 (0.40 per run)
Elite: 35 (0.35 per run)

Set:
Normal: 29 (0.29 per run)
Exceptional: 13 (0.13 per run)
Elite: 2 (0.02 per run)

Unique:
Normal: 37 (0.37 per run)
Exceptional: 20 (0.20 per run)
Elite: 8 (0.08 per run)

-----------

Pindleskin:
Lvl 90 – 402% MF
Through 100 runs

Rare: 135 (1.35 per run)
Set: 3 (0.03 per run)
Unique: 3 (0.03 per run)

Rare:
Normal: 59 (0.59 per run)
Exceptional: 31 (0.31 per run)
Elite: 39 (0.39 per run)

Set:
Normal: 2 (0.02 per run)
Exceptional: 1 (0.01 per run)
Elite: 0 (0.00 per run)

Unique:
Normal: 1 (0.01 per run)
Exceptional: 2 (0.02 per run)
Elite: 0 (0.00 per run)

I am going to do the Mausoleum, Countess and Arcane/Diablo next.

mawa

Diabloii.Net Member
When you do these comparisons you should also consider the time it takes to complete a run. I'm sure a full clearance of the Pit takes longer than killing Pindle or Meph. So comparing them just by a set number of runs isn't entirely fair. Otherwise, nice work and keep it up.

-mawa

Nemertes

Diabloii.Net Member
You're right Mawa, but I figured I'd leave time out because it's so dependent on the class a person chooses and the skill they have at running the areas/mobs, where as the statistics shouldn't change based on those factors.

Damon_Othello

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually it takes me less time to do 100 pit runs than 100 meph runs simply because of how fast I kill and how long it takes to find my way through the durance. Now if I had mh, that would go away really quick... but so would my pride

Singollo

Diabloii.Net Member
imo, pit is better then pindle for the reason that u can kill them unique monsters that can drop all items (but anni and cow king set) and u can kill a lot in a just a bit of time, like killing 8 pindles in 1 run. if u are a sorc meph may be a lil better, u can find good items at a good rate but u dont have the tclvl87 to dip in. i do meph diablo and baal and the lvl 85 areas around them witch are river of flame, chaos, wsl2 and 3, throne room i find a lot, but for gems and items for runewords i run pit in random games that are likely to be full.

are these runs you are doing in solo or are thay done with others in the game? this is a major fator in place like the pit

Nemertes

Diabloii.Net Member
Singollo said:
are these runs you are doing in solo or are thay done with others in the game? this is a major fator in place like the pit
Good question! They are all solo.

anonymite

Diabloii.Net Member
Look forward to the other runs. Would also be interesting to see how Baal stacks up conpared to this, since 1 Baal run ought to top one run of anything else.

Singollo

Diabloii.Net Member
anonymite said:
Look forward to the other runs. Would also be interesting to see how Baal stacks up conpared to this, since 1 Baal run ought to top one run of anything else.
baal dose have best odds to drop the top items, but it takes a bit longer then most other runes. however, if you clear the areas up to him, you can get some good items. in the baal runs i do with a hammerdin, i have found about the same going to him as i have killing him. i run baal a lot in solo and in games with friends. its well worth it if u get a few friends to help, and you get some nice exp on this endeavor.