100% pvp bowazon, need some help

Numen

Diabloii.Net Member
100% pvp bowazon, need some help

i suppose the best place to start would be a guide, could anyone suggest one to me?

So far for my bowazon i have, Fort, GMB Faith, 45/120/15 helm, gloves with 20ias, knockback, and 1 to bow skills. then i have 2 raven frost rings, and cats eye and highlords.

not sure what rings or ammy to use, or boots, or belt. And i always wondered, what do i use on the switch? cta and spirit?

sangfagel

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 100% pvp bowazon, need some help

I am not a pvp expert by any means, so take my imputs with caution.

Your avarage GA damage should be little over 2k ph dmg (assuming max GA, 400 dex , +0 max/min damage in charms and gear and no merc). Your oponents can have everything between 2 and 5k hp, may be more, 50%dr and full block.

"One shot - one kill" is impossible.

So, you must survie long time enough to fire many enough arrows. To do it you will need resistances and as fast run/walk as possible. Of this reason I would stay with cats eye (30%frw) and try to find boots with 40%frw and resist/+ life... Aldur´s advance comes to mind.

Numen

Diabloii.Net Member

ahh cool, thanks a lot m8. very gg response :)

Any guides you would suggest?

SlainByPain

Diabloii.Net Member

War travelers trumps any rare minus 'wraith brands' on west NL. Use it over anythign else.

Go look at the stickies for guides.

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member

This is what my glass cannon pvp bowzon uses:
Helm: 120/45 30frw circlet
Ammy: Cat's eye
Bow: 15/2/3 faith GMB
Armor: Fort
GLove: 2 passive, kb, 20ias glove
Rings: 2x raven
Belt: Nos belt
Boots: War Trav
Weapon switch: Eth Upped Titans, Phoenix Monarch (the reason i don't use SS is 1 die in 1-2 big hits anyways)
Charms: torch, anni, 35x 3max/ar/3or5 frw scs, tomb of town portal ;P