100 pskull transmutes

davew2040

Diabloii.Net Member
100 pskull transmutes

I used the 6 pskull + rare item transmute 100 times with a level 99 character (yes, this was single player), and recorded all the results that had 150%+ ED. I also recorded one item that was particularly amusing. This should give you a pretty good idea what results this recipe yields over time (with this recipe and a level 99 character, the ilvl on the item decreases gradually until it hits 66, where it stays).

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~dwinterm/gfx/pskull_100.jpg

davew2040

Diabloii.Net Member
Uriah_Heep said:
Brimestone Razor and Doom Saw may be godly if upgraded.

Nice experiment.
Well, maybe it's something to do if you find yourself with a crappy rare Berserker axe. 300/30 weapons are pretty uncommon, but I think it's possible to get a 450 with this recipe.

davew2040

Diabloii.Net Member
Hoyunah said:
I'm jus wondering how long did this take?!? I would be too lazy to even do like 50...
It didn't really take all that long. I had two clients running, and I'd just connect to the game with a read-only char full of pgems/skulls to drop them on the ground for the transmuter.

SnowDrake

Diabloii.Net Member
Would there be any sort of program that could be used to simulate this for testing purposes? I kind of wanna try this out with small charms, jewels, etc.

Also, where did the charms you tried this with come from...?