Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1 pt Smite spare points.

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Noite Escura, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Noite Escura

Noite Escura IncGamers Member

1 pt Smite spare points.

So, I'm about to hit lvl 77 when I get the build complete, max Zeal, Sacrifice, HS and Fana and 1 pt Salvation also. I'm wondering what to do with spare points as I plan to hit lvl 85 at least. Initially, I thought of dumping them into Smite to increase its damage while smiting Meph with Salvation on, but as I was able to get Fort, it may not be necessary anymore. Some people say to place them in Defiance, but do I need more than 12k def also? Additional points in Salvation get diminishing returns also. Redemption is not really need with Life tap and low mana comsuption. I though about getting an elemental attack to deal with Phys immunes, but with 8 pts nothing will be strong enough. Any good ideas on what to dispose of this skilll points?

2. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

1 pt Conviction. Take Gimmershreds and throw at enemies !
    Redemption is also good against mana burners.

There are no lack of corpses.

Also i found out that Fort DOES NOT affect smite damage. However, I don't know how it affects Grief +damage to smite since those figures are unshown.

3. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

vengence is a cool elemental attack, packing a high physical dmg weapon, skillers, zaka, shako etc you can get some pretty high lvl vengence and remeber that the elemental dmg shown on the skill is multiplied by 3 =-) that and with a point in convic and my pala can cut thro phsyical immunes pretty quick, also atmas is cool, but if your packing lifetap then it being over ridden can b annoying,
    -silent