1 LO rune what to do with it?

El_Mansour

Diabloii.Net Member
1 LO rune what to do with it?

Hi
if u poor like me and Lo rune its the highest rune that u have plus u got few ums arround what do u do go for grief or fortitude?
i am planing to play a pvp zealot

tks for any input

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're a PvP zealot you need both:) just kidding. I'd make Fortitude because it can be used on pretty much any character that deals physical damage (with a weapon), while Grief can't be used by everybody, also Grief is kind of random...I have a Lo too:)

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
u better make a grief, the +% ed dmg from the fortitude isnt that great and whts the point of having that if your weapon like sucks, so if I would be you I'd go for grief, this also gives you an option to build a smiter too...

*priit

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
I second the motion for fortitude. Any kind of physical damage dealer can use it, the ed bonus is great (its almost 20 free levels of fanat for damage), and the defense is worth it. It also gives resists and good life. As far as a zealot goes, you could opt for something like a non eth death cleaver (high ed one of these doesn't go for much more than an um rune) and still have good damage. Fort will add a lot to that. As far as grief goes, I would just go ahead and trade for one. While the higher end ones are *expensive* you can get the low end ones for 1-2 ist and thats not too bad at all.

--welt

El_Mansour

Diabloii.Net Member
Weltkriegpally said:
I second the motion for fortitude. Any kind of physical damage dealer can use it, the ed bonus is great (its almost 20 free levels of fanat for damage), and the defense is worth it. It also gives resists and good life. As far as a zealot goes, you could opt for something like a non eth death cleaver (high ed one of these doesn't go for much more than an um rune) and still have good damage. Fort will add a lot to that. As far as grief goes, I would just go ahead and trade for one. While the higher end ones are *expensive* you can get the low end ones for 1-2 ist and thats not too bad at all.

--welt
Hi
tks lot for ur reply,i have sup g huberk 548 def 4 os u think is good enouph?
tks again all of u for ur input.

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
El_Mansour said:
Hi
tks lot for ur reply,i have sup g huberk 548 def 4 os u think is good enouph?
tks again all of u for ur input.

thats a great choice. Good defense, light armor, and low strength requirement.

--welt

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
El_Mansour said:
Hi
if u poor like me and Lo rune its the highest rune that u have plus u got few ums arround what do u do go for grief or fortitude?
i am planing to play a pvp zealot

tks for any input
There 2 choices here!

NR 1 - FORTITUDE
NR 2 - GRIEF (you take a chance when makins this one cause of the ias, + damage, poison variation)

I still would have made Fortitude first!

/Dec

Ragnarod

DiabloII.Net Pal
I don't play in the realms right now, but from the looks of it, wouldn't he be able to trade a high end Grief for a mid/low one and Fortitude? If it is so, I'd take the risk, you might end up getting both with some luck, and if it goes wrong you'd still be left with a nice weapon, right?

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
Ragnarod said:
I don't play in the realms right now, but from the looks of it, wouldn't he be able to trade a high end Grief for a mid/low one and Fortitude? If it is so, I'd take the risk, you might end up getting both with some luck, and if it goes wrong you'd still be left with a nice weapon, right?
He could do that easily if he is a gambling man. The thing is it is very difficult to roll a high one since the variable mod is pretty big.

But you could get a lucky roll like I did. :D

http://users.aol.com/drwho74/griefzerk.jpg