1 Hit on Diablo

Muffassa

Diabloii.Net Member
1 Hit on Diablo

I was wondering, is it possible for a poison necro to kill Normal diablo in 1 hit?

How much health does Normal Diablo have?

Right now mine can kill him in 3 (poison dagger) on a player 1 game, but I was hoping to be able to kill him in 1, and maybe NM diablo too

this is counting optimal gear (bramble, trangs, and blackbogs - cant use death web for p-dagger)

Peacrusher

Diabloii.Net Member
It can be done... although I have never personally accomplished it.

I was a rushee.... my poison rusher.... killed a couple of dark knights in the middle of chaos... he then had me to stand there while he cleared the lvl....

Diablo spawned. He cast LR and one Poision explosion... 5 seconds later Diablo withered and died. I don't know what lvl explosion or synergies he had maxed.. Though he was lvl 76.. I assume he was fully maxed.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Good....yes with lower resistance +the right gear you can get diablo 2 -100 resistance (the lowest anything can get) and that makes your current damage x4.

:lol: -100 = x4 wtf right?

it doubles the damage per second and doubles the duration, so yes, its x4 :D

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
Explosion can get to like 120k poison, before lower resist so yes I think it is.
Damn...120k poison dmg. Had no clue mancers do that much dmg. But then again its "only" poison :uhhuh:

-Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit said:
Damn...120k poison dmg. Had no clue mancers do that much dmg. But then again its "only" poison :uhhuh:

-Backdoor Bandit
I think it's over 20 seconds though, which is basically the same as nova, which is 12k over 2 seconds at that level.
When you count lower resist/psn pierce from gear it could be 240k psn.