Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.9 to 1.10 changes

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Darkwolf44, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Darkwolf44

Darkwolf44 IncGamers Member

1.9 to 1.10 changes

Ive been gone from D2 for a while and i need to start over and im just wondering whats changed? Are cows still the fastest way to level? Is MFing still a good thing to do? Just wondering whats changed.

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

This should be a good place to start for all the general questions. There you can see items along with some new features and such.

To answer your questions...

No, cows are not the fastest way to level anymore. They are hardly fast at all. Baal's Minions have become the new cow level, and are the fastest way to level.

MFing still works, but has changed slightly. Pindleskin has been nerfed, other places have been improved. You will most likely hear alot about high level areas, namely the pit. Look at the sticky in the community section before you ask any questions about that.

What else....
    Most builds that were viable in 1.09 have been either nerfed or are just no longer as good as some of the new 1.10 builds. Check the individual strategy sections for new and good character builds or check the revamped strategy.diabloii.net

That's it in a nutshell, i'm sure others will add more

3. Darkwolf44

Darkwolf44 IncGamers Member

Thanks for your help Shadow:)

4. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

There's only 2 builds I can think of that didn't change.. .Werewolves and Werebears. They don't have synergies to deal with, so a 1.09 build of that would still be fine :)

5. Jomero

Jomero IncGamers Member

WW and WB fireclaws can use synergies from the elemental tree, so actually a pure fireclaw WW or WB just got better. Other than that, yeah they're the same. :D

6. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

Well, I'll give you that, but making a fire claws Werewolf is like making a Teeth Necro :)