Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.14d sc FAM ISO (mostly crafting supplies)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Single Player Trading' started by Royaumm, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Royaumm

Royaumm IncGamers Member

I need blue monarchs, berserker axes, hellforge plates, armets, Myrmidon boots. I am crafting so i need thousands lol this will probably be an all the time iso. (The ilvl on the blue items is important so list the item level when you post what you have. I don't need ilvl99 only i would take probably like 95+ish)

I need p rubies/emeralds

I would be interested in trading for any cute jewels you may have.

I may possibly need some runes: 2xort/2xnef/2xthul/ral/eth/tal/sol but I dont think ill need to trade for these as much as i will need the bases or pgems but i could be wrong. ATM im not looking to trade for these runes.

FT: I will only be trading items found by my necro which isnt nothing but no godlies so far and I dont have a huge supply of items for trade. I could put back on some mf gear and farm it up a little to see if I could find more. So far, the best of which is a single SOJ (farming nm andy ftw lol). But I have some other junk which im hoping will work as p gems and random magic items arent all that hard to find i just need like hundereds of all of them. I have random lower tier uniques and a pul rune. let me know if you have anything i need and we can try to work something out.