[1.14d SC FAM] ISO Druid Pelt

DiabloTwoinDC

Diabloii.Net Member
[1.14d SC FAM FTS]

This one is kind of an odd one. So, I figured I'd post a separate thread for it. Just in case anybody has ever made one (it cannot spawn), this is what I'm after:
Code:
+2 Druid
+3 Werewolf
+3 Lycanthropy
That's probably a bit of a long shot. Realistically, I'm hoping for a plain 0os/3os to make 'Delirium'. Pelt must have at least +1 Werewolf and +1 Lycanthropy though. These are the closest I've found:
Code:
Wolf Head
Defense: 9
Durability: 14 of 20
(Druid Only)
Required Strength: 16
Required Level: 3
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 6
Fingerprint: 0xce4a80ce
+3 to Werewolf (Druid Only)
+1 to Poison Creeper (Druid Only)

Wolf Head
Defense: 9
Durability: 17 of 20
(Druid Only)
Required Strength: 16
Required Level: 3
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 6
Fingerprint: 0x63703855
+1 to Firestorm (Druid Only)
+3 to Werewolf (Druid Only)

WoRG

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to say, but a Delirium base is not possible...if a pelt is high enough in ilvl to get 3sox, its also too high to get tier1 staffmods... If you are willing to go with +1 skills, Lore in a 2sox pelt would be possible... There are a couple ways to finesse a magic or rare pelt with +2 Druid and the required staffmods, but it would require using an Earth/Sky/Dream Spirit base (so rlvl 57/62/66 at least), and would probably be expensive (it would likely require a LOT of rerolling). You can also try imbuing one of those bases with a character of lvl14(best odds) or less (minimum of 8 for imbuing, and you could actually get lucky up to lvl20, but over lvl14, it gets MUCH harder to get down to tier1 staffmods)

WoRG