1.14 soft core MP thread

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings. The holidays are upon us. Who is up for some 1.14 SC multiplayer? Can and will host. What patch? I myself don't use any mods. Only gomule. Gogogo!

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
1.14D RWM
NM A5 Q1 questing :=

Game down, thanks to all who joined!

unfortunately no-one :( Will soon be doing NM baal and later on hell + hell baal

Last edited:

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
down
1.14D RWM
NM Baals

PM if you're up for a game of something.

Last edited:

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Not too many takers yet, still: be welcome! :)

Hell questing with LF/PJ zon: update: A2Q1
1.14D RWM
DOWN

Last edited:

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
I play 1.14d RWM and GoMule

I have a level 93 blizz sorc finished game
level 90 Paladin that hasn't killed Hell Baal
level 83 LF/CS Amazon that just finished Diablo in Hell and I am interested in finishing a5 with her so I can do Cows.
They are all geared up very well
Rest of characters are in normal or nightmare

I can't play right this moment, but I would love to meet up and play every once in awhile if this is something you plan on doing a lot.

I wouldn't mind doing walkthroughs with new characters untwinked the whole way. Getting a hand at finishing act 5 on my Javazon. Doing cows/cs/baal or whatever else. I haven't had the chance to play with anybody else yet, but definitely enjoy the company.

The only issue right now is that I just got Red Dead Redemption 2 for Christmas and that might scoop into my D2 time if I get rolling on that game lol. But D2 is more addicting than crack and heroin, so I usually can't go a whole day without playing lol.

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Hiya Jamie,

Will keep playing my zon for a bit, she's in A2 now. You can tag along and we'll do A5 eventually. I'll just post my ip if I'm on, just keep an eye on this thread. Hope to see you in game. Oh and don't play other games :p

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
In the hope for another questing soul:

1.14D RWM Questing with zon, Hell A3Q1 DOWN :)

Last edited:

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Pulling a dead horse, but: down -
Hell A5Q2, after leveling, perhaps she's strong enough for baals already... otherwise pits and stuff. Be welcome on this beautiful new year's day!
1.14D RWM

Last edited:

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry I haven't got to play much last few days and I am always on at different times lol. I ended up beating Baal on my lightning zon and have been doing Hell Cows.

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Lighting the pyre again:

Messing about with zon, all welcome: GG

1.14D RWM

Last edited:

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
D2 > Other Multiplayer > TCP/IP Game > Join > enter my IP

What timezone are you? I'm on CET. Lets make it happen sometime! Will be online tomorrow morning. Maybe.

Uthanak

Diabloii.Net Member
NEPETA! Long time no see. Is this still going? Id like to play Multiplayer like the good old days as well. Let me know.

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
That's a long time :eek: Will. Don't have as much time as in winter, but we'll find the time.