Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.13 SC FAM weekly untwinked MP game: EST

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by Vae Victis, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Vae Victis

Vae Victis IncGamers Member

1.13 SC FAM weekly untwinked MP game: EST

I'll be honest, this is pretty much identical to another post in the forum already (sorry Anheg).

I'm pretty flexible on play options (HC/SC, FAM/Vanilla, Full Clear/Not), but I'd like to set up a weekly game to take (untwinked) characters from the Den of Evil/Normal to Hell Baal.

I think the best time to play is to pick a weeknight and play for a couple hours once a week. If you are in are close to U.S. Eastern Standard Time, that's a plus.

Any interest?

2. dryzalizer

dryzalizer IncGamers Member

Re: 1.13 SC FAM weekly untwinked MP game: EST

Hi Vae, I have been thinking about playing some HC MP myself, but I'm a noob at it. I live in Hawaii so I'm 6 hours behind and wouldn't be able to play until midnight your time on a weeknight. I also have no hamachi experience and don't know if we can sync up well enough so far apart. However, I may be able to connect you with others, I know a couple people who are looking for a HC untwinked full walk of the game. They would also be closer to you. If you're interested, I'll talk to them and pm you contact info.

Please let me know if you think it would be possible for me to join as well.

3. Vae Victis

Yeah, it would be great if you could put me in touch with people who want to play through the whole game.

You could totally play too. We would probably have to divide the game into tiny little chunks if we're starting at midnight, but I'm sure we could work something out.

4. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc IncGamers Member

I'd be happy to join some sort of weekly MP game. I'm EST, and have a lot of free time...

5. dryzalizer

Well, the guy I thought would be interested and who could possibly bring a couple others into the game has gone flaky on me. No need to wait up for him, I want to try an orb/hydra sorc untwinked and maybe HC! Hmmmm, please advise how the heck to use Hamachi and if it will actually work without much lag 5500 miles away from you guys....

6. Vae Victis

Unfortunately, I'm not super tech savvy and I am a novice with Hamachi. I'm willing to give it a shot and see what the lag is like though. We might be pleasantly surprised.

I'm also willing to try HC, but I should warn you that I've always played SC. I think we should start off SC and get over any connection issues before trying HC. It would be too bad for someone to lose a character during a lag spike or something like that.

@ Lewovoc
    Awesome. You seem pretty easy. What days are best for you?

7. dryzalizer

OK, I was able to use hamachi and join a couple random games. I think it is quite easy to join, but probably a little trickier to host. Let's give it a shot, I'll just keep my fingers crossed for a good ping to you. If you check out the stickied 1.13 FINAL MP Games thread, the most recent posts show you just establish a server name and pw, then you can post it here for us to join in. We can also chat via Hamachi if there are problems to resolve. I got the latest version of it here, the free unmanaged version: https://secure.logmein.com/US/products/hamachi2/download.aspx

Let us know once you get it set up, and maybe a time when you will be online. I would very much like to start SC from scratch and and untwinked with you guys. I do play FAM.

8. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc IncGamers Member

I'm fine almost every day of the week, I just need to be informed of the time.