1.11 Runeword Peace

crb806

Diabloii.Net Member
1.11 Runeword Peace

I was looking at the 1.11 runeword peace and was wondering if the +2 Critical Strike could be used by all classes like +1 Teleport on Enigma, or if it was just for amzons, seems like it would be nice armor for a merc.

crb806

Diabloii.Net Member
if the merc put on andys (+2 all skill) would those +2 skills increase the critical strike?

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, as any oskill would.
Just a note: +skills boost an act 2 merc's auto aura too.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
Mercs do not benefit from +oskills they dont' already have. The chance to cast Valk doesn't work either.

Conclusion: 'Peace' is completely useless on Mercs.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Mercs only benefit from bonuses to all skills of any class and +oskills aren't different AFAIK.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought it would work because it's passive :\ I know a teleport oskill obviously wouldn't work, just as mercs never use charges.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I admit that I'm not entirely sure (therefore I wrote "AFAIK"), as anybody benefits from oskills, just like anybody benefits from +all skills.

crb806

Diabloii.Net Member
so if i have +33% chance deadly strike and the chance to do double dmg on critical strike, is it possible to get the double damage twice by getting a deadly strike and critical strike in the same attack?

Nimbostratus

Diabloii.Net Member
so if i have +33% chance deadly strike and the chance to do double dmg on critical strike, is it possible to get the double damage twice by getting a deadly strike and critical strike in the same attack?
Nope, they don't stack like that, so you can't do 4x damage. Here's what happens:
-It checks % chance of one happening
-if successful, 2x physical damage. End here
-if unsuccessful, check the other one

I don't know which is checked first.