1.11 <-> 1.12 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
1.11 <-> 1.12 Questions

Because our ATMA stashes are probably 1.11b, would putting a 1.12 item in a 1.11 stash be considered moving that item backwards? I guess I don't know what the definition of moving items backwards is. I've only ever played 1.11.

I want to load up the new patch (cause Dii freezes whenever it accesses the CD), but I want to know how my stashes are affected.

I'd also like to hear if anyone can answer this question regarding trading.:ponder:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: 1.11 <-> 1.12 Questions

Your link doesn't work.

Have you tried reading the Sticky at the top of this forum, the Sticky in the SPTF and the link in my signature?

Because your question is answered there. Yes that is going backwards, no that isn't acceptable.

Any further questions, please PM me.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: 1.11 <-> 1.12 Questions

Unless you keep a note of the version of each item in a stash, you'd better keep separate stashs. Putting the a 1.12a item in a stash of 1.11b might as well be moving it backwards and kputting it on a character.

ATMA can't tell you if a stash is HC or SC, modded or unmodded. So those of us who play cross versions make stashes which identify these things. So do the same for 1.12a.

Questions like these should be PM'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.