1.10 Rares.... i love blizzard :P

Sopper

Diabloii.Net Member
1.10 Rares.... i love blizzard :p

My ww-sword-barb fell in love with a rare giant sword dropped by mephisto. Its the best sword i've ever whirlwinded with since the game came out. I've upgraded it to balrog (on ladder btw :))

Here she is:

Ghoul Needle
One hand dmg: 75-377
Two hand dmg: 276-593
45% IAS
403% ed
+106 Attack rating
Adds 108-138 Fire dmg
Adds 1-4 Cold dmg
9% Manaleach
Socketed with 30ed/ias jewel (original 373% ed and 30% ias)
Hits final ww-breakpoint.....

I just love her :love:

Wondering if other people have found such nice rare weapons.....

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen some people's harpoons in the Trading forums (Uswest). They were REALLY godly, something like:

High IAS(I think it was 40% or something)
High ED (can't remember exact stats, but it was something like 380+ed)
Leech
Replenish quantity
AR

Too bad they weren't ethereal, lol.

F1R3STR1D3R

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen an ethereal Balrog Blade with
the following stats on USeast ladder SC:

indestructable (zoded)
40 ias
410 enhanced damage
294 attack rating
1-2 cold damage
9 mana steal

112-571 one handed
418-902 two handed

Still have a screenshot of it :)

Darklyre

Diabloii.Net Member
Sheesh, and I thought my 381% ED, 294 AR Cryptic Axe was decent...Yer all making me feel bad! :hanky:

Zvolen

Diabloii.Net Member
Thought my 360ed Highland Blade was good, Anyone have screenshoots of these would be nice to see them... ;)

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, that's what so neat about 1.10. They've made good rares more *rare*. Remember in 1.09 when nobody would even bother to pick up and ID the rares unless they were something like Diadems or Sacred Targes. Now, in 1.10, the rares are sometimes better than the uniques!

l2aider1

Diabloii.Net Member
royalsego said:
wa color is it? i would pay big if its some cool color :D
Hehe, I myself am still waiting for that Ethereal Fools Cruel Weapon of Quickness. I saw the most dissapointing thing I'd ever seen a few days ago non ladder. It was fricken beautiful except for one thing, not a DROP of IAS and only one socket..

Balrog Blade
Ethereal
300% Enhanced Damage
+1600 Ar (Based on Character Lvl)
+60 Max Dmg (Based on Character Lvl)

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
I've found a rare dual leech claymore with 40ias and like 300ed. Its sitting on a mule somewhere. Nice name too "Demon Scythe"

legend204

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
I've found a rare dual leech claymore with 40ias and like 300ed. Its sitting on a mule somewhere. Nice name too "Demon Scythe"
best i found is 360 ed 40 ias two handed sword with ar and abit of fire damage

xFullenex

Diabloii.Net Member
yea, i got a 390%ED Eth Long sword... with some other stats... i figured it out it would do around... 560ish max dmg upg to cryptic sword :teeth:

Sopper

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn i thought my balrog was the best sofar......
Seems in europe trading channel some one with 423% ed, 40% ias and not socketed yet...

deadbeater

Diabloii.Net Member
I saw a 1-500 lightning and 111-184 fire damage for a clapsed orb once. FOR AN ORB!! How come I don't see an axe doing that?

F1R3STR1D3R said:
I've seen an ethereal Balrog Blade with
the following stats on USeast ladder SC:

indestructable (zoded)
40 ias
410 enhanced damage
294 attack rating
1-2 cold damage
9 mana steal

112-571 one handed
418-902 two handed

Still have a screenshot of it :)
wow thats badass i wanna see it how can i contact you to get it if u will send it

Tron

Diabloii.Net Member
My friend also found some decent rares, but his best would definitly be this thunder maul:

409%ed
+101-147 fire damage
and some other minor traits. This maul is incredible, great for a titan but horribly slow! My suggestion would be to use it on a Druid :)