Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.10 pala pk question on auras

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by MercenaryKnight, Feb 14, 2004.

1. MercenaryKnight

MercenaryKnight Banned

1.10 pala pk question on auras

Which aura should i use for a typical zealot i would like to go with the cookie cutter fanatacism but for some reason i cant stress the importance about good ole concentration any thoughts? I just figured that 20% uninterruptible would help incase of another char with say holy freeze or stuff like jab zons and that stuff. Any way thanks for your time.

MercenaryKnight

2. KruxDeValor

KruxDeValor IncGamers Member

what if instead of using conc as your main aura, what if you were to use a phase blade botd, and conviction. stack up your fire damage charms and use dragonscales. you would be the equivalent of a fire claw druid, but you'd have conviction and holy shield something no druid will ever have. or maybe blessed aim, with botd phase, for mega ar, with steel grand charms. many possiblities still unexplored.

3. MercenaryKnight

MercenaryKnight Banned

i would never be rich enough for a botd and if i did i would not want to put it in a phase blade only because an ethreal zerker would do about 500 max damage 1hand Its just i like the ias from fanata along with ar but what would be the point if i cant get a hit in

4. KruxDeValor

KruxDeValor IncGamers Member

just tossing ideas in the air. the idea with botd phase isnt physical damage, its using the weapon as a means to deliver stacked fire damage. as for ar conviction lowers defense, thus the need for high ar isnt needed as much.

5. PikeyPriest

PikeyPriest IncGamers Member

Yea, with +skills from decent gear, you should be getting close to -95+% enemy resists, which from my experience gives a 95% chance to hit (though the character screen doesnt take this in to account and might still say 70% or so).

6. Zenkat

Zenkat IncGamers Member

Hand of Justice phase blade + dragonscale + conviction, would be an interesting thing to see.

7. this_barb

this_barb IncGamers Member

palapk = ebayin little newbs. all they use is exile + botd zerks, dont expect to win even if your a fire sorc (maybe like once in 3 duels).

why do i hate them so much? because im a jab-a-zon (not no stupid cheapo charged strike zon) and when i rarely ask an exile pally to take his shield off, he says no and starts crying. i cry back saying that life tap isnt fair. its an opinion, but maybe its the truth when i cant even beat them once cuz that life tap refills their bulb from 0 - 100.