Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.10 noob looking for a clan...

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Unholy_VI, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Unholy_VI

Unholy_VI IncGamers Member

1.10 noob looking for a clan...

Greetz.

I'm a very old-school hardcore player.

Just started playing 1.10 after about 1 1/2 years of inactivity. I'm mostly interested in low level pking and dueling.

What I'm looking for in a clan is pretty much a group of mutual friends to hang out with pk with, help each-other rush chars ect...

what I bring to the table is level 50ish necro MF char on east and I'm making a fire sorc for rushing chars through Normal. I just started so I dont have any l33t pwn4ge items or anything. Plan to get most of what I need from trading once I get the MF guy going good. I'm open to moving. It doesnt take me long to get started on a realm.

Oh one other thing. I don't use any cheat, hacks (Yes no maphack), or dupes. I don't want to associate with anyone who does.

I'm a heartless, PKIng SOB but I draw the line at cheating.

So... if you are in a clan and think I might fit in let me via PM here. If you are not in a clan but are interested in PvP also message me. Who knows, we get a few people together maybe we'll have our own clan.

Lates.
    UH6

P.S. Heys to anyone here old-school enough to remember me!

2. BtK-radth

BtK-radth IncGamers Member

unholy's back!
    hows it goin man
    dunno if u remeber me.
    i played wit cryo, smiling, simon, rach, and such.

3. evils

evils IncGamers Member

hell even i remember you from back in the days.. (doubt you remember me though, only talked like twice ;)) welcome back..

dunno if BtK is recruiting atm but you seem to be material, so maybe.. radth, are "we" recruiting? :D

//Johnny

4. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Well, I'm not in a clan, and dont want to be in one ATM, but I do a fair bit of PvP, both pking and dueling on east, I'm sure Ill see you around! My PvPers are usually Talarra, or something close to that. See you around, and though I didnt know you before, welcome back :)

-Matt

5. Pintail-Hunter

Pintail-Hunter IncGamers Member

You must ne the Unholy_XXXXXX running normal games spamming BS then tping to town and hostiling......

6. Lothae

Lothae IncGamers Member

No, not him.

UH, I remember your old posts on the boards about your pking exploits, your ninja throw barbs got me into Pking, good to see you back again.

7. BtK-radth

BtK-radth IncGamers Member

pintail this is defintaly not that unholy.
    this was one of the instagators of the crazy asia pking spree back in classic.
    and as he said, he quit a long time ago.
    also konw for amazing flaming skills, especially with grey guardian and gssphantom.

8. Unholy_VI

Unholy_VI IncGamers Member

Yep. That's me. there are alot of people who use Unholy_xxxxxxx.

The huge flame wars we used to have back in the day were fun for sure but I see that things have changed here now. I'm fine with that. It used to get old after a while.

I was a big part of the reason that some of those flamewars happened. The difference seems to be that the moderators are actually not putting up with it now. Back then they never really banned anyone for flaming and a couple of the anti-PK admins used to join right in the flaming sometimes.

So I think its cool they don't allow it anymore and I'll certainly abide by it.

Seems from things I've read that pking/dueling in low level is pretty much all about +max dam jewelry these days. I have a couple of mules that I'm using to keep items that look tradeable from MFing. I'll start trading those for max dam jewels and the other stardard low level pk items I guess.