1.10 Mini Guide - The Lightning Amazon

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 1.10 Mini Guide - The Lightning Amazon

I was thinking of a 3PD rather than ancients... I got more diamonds (a dozen or so) and it gives better resists. But ther CBF is very nice...

As for headgear, I got circlet +1 ama skill 19 res all, 18 dex, and I put a socket with PRuby... it's the best i could think of, and better than Lore IMO.

If I make the coral ring... I lose one of the nalgerines. I got a pair of nice boots 40 FRW, 34 Light res. but I'd lose my Gores. The way I play, I have some spare gear for very tough situations, so I could boost the ressits, and life if needed.

Currently I'm on the look for a 3 os tower shield to make the 3 PD. As for the skin with 35%... I was playing with a friend and it dropped from NM diablo on a 'first run' (we had two 'first runs' - can only be done with friends properly)

I already feel much better since you say my gear can be called decent!

Spazma

Diabloii.Net Member

So I'm altering this build by sticking with a spear for the most part. Will I be punished severely by the game if I opt to max lightning strike first rather than lightning fury? Right now my gear is much better suited to using melee attacks (I have a nice spear) rather than throwing javs (absolute crap with javelins, though I have a nice shield).

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member

So I'm altering this build by sticking with a spear for the most part. Will I be punished severely by the game if I opt to max lightning strike first rather than lightning fury? Right now my gear is much better suited to using melee attacks (I have a nice spear) rather than throwing javs (absolute crap with javelins, though I have a nice shield).
Lightning Fury is much better than Lightning Strike and shield block is too good to pass up.

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member

Even charged strike is better than Lightning strike, so if you like melee, use CS (it also doesn't cost much mana)

DevilbIrd

Diabloii.Net Member

Wouldn't an infinity on the merc do nicely? It with a griffion's eye and some light facets would break pretty much any immune and then your switch would never matter.