Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.10 changes for mercs

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Grim9, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Grim9

Grim9 IncGamers Member

1.10 changes for mercs

Hi,could anyone tell me where could I find a good description of the changes (hopefully improvements) that mercs have undergone in the last patch? I'd like to be able to check stats and all that stuff. I have been looking for it around here, but I can't seem to find information which is undoubtedly and explicitly 1.10. I'm interested in a full list of changes too. Thank you.

2. Cujo

Cujo IncGamers Member

EDIT : nm, wrong forum..

3. royalesse

royalesse IncGamers Member

There's a description buried in the details section of the 1.10 changes of the patch on the Arreat Summit. I didn't see any stats on it though. It did explicitly list the elimination of the 'lightning hose' for the Act 1 merc and it said the skill level cap for the Act 3 merc was lifted... I'd be interested in finding out what the heck that means.

Let us know if you find anything.

4. mr_sQuinty

mr_sQuinty IncGamers Member

im leveling a might merc and from level 84 up to 90 i only got +1 resistance/level , shouldnt it be an average of +1.5 ? (48(at level 84)-54(at level 90) resist all on Hell)

5. sputnik78

sputnik78 IncGamers Member

I have noticed many changes to Mercs.

Might seems to be toned down a bunch... a Level 79 one was increasing my damage 90%, which would only be level5 might... (or maybe I was calculating it wrong and not factoring in my strength boost to damage.... tested it with a necro). I resorted to putting + skills gear on the might merc to increase the might level for this necro, to aid the sekeleton damage more.

Per level, act 2 mercs definitly have more HP than before, but don't gain HP from extra people in the game like they used to.

Overall, I think there were many changes to the skill levels, HP, resists, and other stats of the mercs.

6. Grim9

Grim9 IncGamers Member

Thx a lot. It seems we will have to wait until all the new stats changes are completely calculated and updated,but your pieces of information are very helpful.

7. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

They have been calculated, but the stats are on a competing forum, and we are not allowed to put up links to competing forums.

8. Grim9

Grim9 IncGamers Member

Well, then I wish I knew which competing forum you are referring to.A link wouldnt be necessary.