1.09 players

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
1.09 players

Hello everybody..

How many of you play some of 1.09 version? I was thinking to start playing that version :)

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I mostly play 1.10 since it's new, but I think I'm gonna go back to 1.09 once I've tried out a couple of builds. 1.09 really suits me better since it's a more relaxed way of playing...and most of the cool new runewords are out of most player's reach anyway.

I have a few low level 1.09ers, but i mostly play 1.10 so they'll take some time before i get to the fun bit (killings cows effortlessly and gaining tones of exp)

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
I play 1.10 predominantly, but I still have a Meteorb sorc, who I play MP cow runs with from time to time. She's lvl 93. :)

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
but I still have a Meteorb sorc, who I play MP cow runs with from time to time. She's lvl 93. :)
If its not to much.....

Could i ask if you can send me that meteorb sorc? cause ive just started to play 1.09 and i need a mfer :lol:

Thanks in advance

Err, we dont trade/giveaway characters here, and since reborn doesnt dupe, he would hjave to delete his character after, and the effort he's obvously put into it, i dont think he'll want to do that. sorry!

Fafner

Diabloii.Net Member
In 1.09 I had 2 elites, wizspike and glad bane. MSLE was a worse bug than FE for me any day. I like 1.10. Although I've heard cow runs led to some good runes, so I may try a LF zon for that.

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
The usual 1.09ers I can think of are...

Myself.
D2Addict
Jbbto
Icebird
Ryondaahl
Timinator(Though very rarely, the n00b)
NSZZ

Eh... can't think of many more off the top of my head. I know there are a few more out there.

symeon

Diabloii.Net Member
Serdash said:
The usual 1.09ers I can think of are...

Myself.
D2Addict
Jbbto
Icebird
Ryondaahl
Timinator(Though very rarely, the n00b)
NSZZ

Eh... can't think of many more off the top of my head. I know there are a few more out there.
Please add me to that list. I wanna be your frieeeeeend... :p
Also Nacaa said he was switching back to 1.09

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
symeon said:
Also Nacaa said he was switching back to 1.09
Well, I got hime a Javazon starter kit, but haven't heard weather he used it or not. He was going after 1.09 cows, iirc.

I am still occasionally playing 1.09, but mostly 1.10 now (When I play at all, that is...)

Still have a frenzier and a WW druid to finish in 1.09. The latter should be a breeze, really.

D2Addict

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to revive such an old thread. I haven't been by here in a bit. I still host 1.09 games weekly if you are interested. Send me a PM or email at [email protected]. Typically they are evenings EST time (GMT -5) around 8pm.