Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.09 Build

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Sessily, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Sessily

Sessily IncGamers Member

1.09 Build

Hey, I was thinking of specializing in three different skills for 1.09

I would either like

Nova
    Frozen Orb
    Meteor

or:

Static Field
    Frozen Orb
    Meteor

I don't know which one is more effective... the radius is pretty good in 1.09. could someone help me make a build revolving around those skills? Thanks a lot! Also : I'm thinking that Static Field and Meteor will be a good MF'ing compensation for lack in proficiency

2. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

so your doing single player in version 1.09.

i would go with orb/meteor of those two options because when you throw points around into too many skills, they will be weak. nova orb was a great build without meteor tagged on.

3. Sessily

Sessily IncGamers Member

With all due respect, I wasn't really asking for the best build :/. I was only asking what of those two options I gave was the best. I'm doing a tri-elementress, I don't care if it isn't the best character on the market. :/

4. sasja

sasja IncGamers Member

Of the two options, I'll say chose Static Field over Nova. Nova really drains your mana bulb in no time, so you'll need both Warmth and extra energy with a Nova build - a profile which doesn't fit Meteor and Frozen Orb that well.

However, I think the best all-round trielementalist for 1.09 would be Meteor and Frozen Orb combined with TS - dump the rest of your points in TS with one point in Lightning Mastery once you're done with Frozen Orb, one point in Cold Mastery, Meteor and Fire Mastery. With max block, some damage reduced gear and Energy Shield, this is really Zharous' damage reduced sorceress. Great build.

5. HazardFC

HazardFC IncGamers Member

Of the options you listed, I would go with the nova one but still put 1 point into static. With +Skill items, you would still end up with a good enough range on static.

Doing a truely effective tri-elemental sorc is something I miss from 1.10.

During my first run through of d2 (over 2 years ago), the tri sorc was my favorite. Mine was Glacial Spike, Thunderstorm and Firewall.

VERY effective. I was a huge fan of TS. Once it is maxed and a point in LM, it was crazy!

Anyway, have fun with your build!