1.09 Azurewrath - Grailer Question

Friiser

Diabloii.Net Member
1.09 Azurewrath - Grailer Question

If I recall correctly, the 1.09 version of Azurewrath is not considered as part of the "grail". Do any of you grail people feel like you need to get it (if you haven't already)?

Jaedhann

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 1.09 Azurewrath - Grailer Question

I never felt i needed it. Then played 1.07 and 1.09 and got some. But no, it's not part of the (1.11) grail.

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member

Since I didn't play cross-version, no. It's not part of the 1.10 (or 1.11) grail. I never got it... I mean, I found it in 1.09 (who hasn't) but didn't transfer it up to 1.10.

TheNix

Diabloii.Net Member

Since I still have the majority of my 1.09 stash, I transferred one over to 1.11 just to see those nice round numbers. But I'm strange like that. :crazyeyes:

Friiser

Diabloii.Net Member

...just to see those nice round numbers. But I'm strange like that. :crazyeyes:​
Yeah, I'm kinda crazy like that, too. Unfortunately for me, I never found one in my 1.09 days, so its bugging me that I don't have one.

Now for the reason for my post... My work computer needed to be re-templated (had some issues with Novell). I backed everything up, and everything is sitting in a folder, safe and sound. I just finished loading up D2 with LOD, so I'm sitting at 1.07. After breezing though some 1.07 notes (great work btw), I'm thinking of dabbling. Getting some 1.07 stuff, then upgrading to 1.09 to get Azurewrath (sooth the inner weirdness), and then go on an upgrade back to 1.11b RWM/RRM to finish the rest of the grail.

<--- looks at grail :coffee:

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member

I've played D2 since its inception, but I didn't start SP and completing a grail until 1.11. So no, I don't feel as if it's part of the grail because it's from a previous version...and I don't play old versions.

TheReadMenace

Diabloii.Net Member

I too feel it's unnecessary. It's not a part of the current patch, so no.

...But I will say that I ALWAYS twinked the 1.09 Azurewrath onto all my fresh 1.10/1.11 builds. It's a useful little blue sword. I'm kind of sad I lost it... have to come up with a solid replacement...

maxgerin

Diabloii.Net Member

I also don't think it's part of v1.10+ grail, but since Randall included Azurewrath Crystal Sword in the list of Flavie I decided to convert one to v1.10+ just to do away with that lacking feeling everytime I check my grail.

But of course it's a personal preference, I believe. :)

--maxgerin

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member

Getting some 1.07 stuff, then upgrading to 1.09 to get Azurewrath (sooth the inner weirdness), and then go on an upgrade back to 1.11b RWM/RRM to finish the rest of the grail.

<--- looks at grail :coffee:

You can find the Azurewrath crystal sword in 1.07 too btw.