Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.09/1.10 combinations

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by TopheavyHookjaw, Mar 29, 2004.

1. TopheavyHookjaw

TopheavyHookjaw IncGamers Member

1.09/1.10 combinations

I was just thinking about the fact that when the ladder resets (if it ever will) the 1.10 ladder characters will be in the same pool as the 1.09 characters. That means the uber items from 1.09 (mostly duped rares and buggers) will be combined with the uber items from 1.10 (mostly duped runewords).

I wonder what diabolical combinations could arise.

That is, of course, if anyone bothered to keep their 1.09 stuff.

P.S. I don't own any dupered crap...just wondering what kinda combinations I should be keeping my eyes out for.

2. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Personally I dont care and most here dont care as non-ladder IMO is a non-issue and as far as i am concerned it is the new OPEN relm!

BTW, not one of my ladder items will land in the hands of the non-ladder community (used loosely). They stayed there for thier hacked up and duped crap as as far as i am concerned they can rot there!

of course this doesnt mean ALL people non-ladder but in my guess most for sure!

3. TopheavyHookjaw

I too plan to move over to the new ladder. However, I'm sure I will keep my (then) old stuff to test things out.

Consider this a mental exercise in the realm of "What if."

4. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

I will delete everything when the ladder resets. I already deleted my non ladder chars. It's just so corrupted with all the duped sojs.

I do wonder which percentage plays non ladder compared to ladder....

5. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Well, I didnt delete my guys right off, but i did execute a few later and in Hell you are lucky to see more than 3-4 games on East Xpac, there is nothing in Classic.

6. baalos

baalos IncGamers Member

My son quit playing long ago and never made the leap into hardcore. But he and his buddies did have their share of duped hex gear. It was hex right? Those stupid godly things? Anyway, All of his stuff went poof when 1.10 was released. I thought everyones did and for that reason kept my pre 1.10 accounts and gear.

7. TopheavyHookjaw

Oh yea, fogot about that. Blizzard did do a bit of a clean up job with the bugger items. However, I doubt they actually got all the dupers.