1.08 recipes

Prosepina

Diabloii.Net Member
1.08 recipes

Hi all

I'm trying to find a list of or some info on the old class crafting recipes from patch 1.08. Tried the Community Forum with no luck.

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=658576

Anyway they were recipes like rings with +class skill, +something else, +something else.
The recipes were here on diabloii.net up until April 2007, when i last looked, but seem to have been lost now. Hoping someone, somewhere has these listed and would share the info.

Thank you.

Jaedhann

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 1.08 recipes

AFAIK, they have never been implemented. Otherwise it would be almost certainly have been used by some people here (including me)

ItAllGoesWhite

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 1.08 recipes

My understanding is that they were briefly enabled online in 1.08, however, they were -never- activated for single player. I believe it mentions this in the section you were talking about.

Oh, and if you want to see for yourself just use the wayback machine for this site, and pick a date more than a couple of months ago and you should be able to find it. Thanks for reminding me that I need to go back and record the 1.08 recipes and mods, I was really annoyed that they eliminated that section in the site revisions.

--Mark