1.08 recipes

Prosepina

Diabloii.Net Member
1.08 recipes

Hi

Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to find the crafting recipes from patch 1.08, class skill rings etc. I remember seeing them here on diabloii.net about 14 months ago but they seem to have gone missing now.

Many thanks.

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 1.08 recipes

I asked for those to a few months back as well, but it turned out they simply do not exist. That really sucks, 'cause I think rings with +1 to Sorceress levels with up to 15% FCR were possible, and many more things...

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

I suggest to search the single-player forum if you don't get an answer here. The people there often play at lower patch levels.

Prosepina

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks for the replies.

Arkardo
They did exist for only a short time while I was playing on battle.net. If memory serves, in 2001, or was it 2000, anyway D2C was patched from 1.06 -> 1.07 for only a few days at most, until LoD arrived which was instantly patched to 1.08. 1.08 lasted 4-5 weeks before patched to 1.09. The class ring recipes I seek and sounds like you wanted them too, are the ones that came with 1.08 and left with 1.09.

Krischan
Thanks, off there now.

Grisu
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the recipes I seek are not listed there. Not sure if these recipes were active in 1.07 since we were patched to 1.08 the day LoD arrived.