1.07 runewords?

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
1.07 runewords?

I've been playing almost nonstop since saturday, and i've made my sorc past mephi! wopedo, even got a rack in LK dropping balrog skins once a day..But i've been playing alot with my runes, and made beauty, bramble and death,(found lem in chest back off mephi!!!) and i threw them into a stash to use later. then i transferred em back to the sorc. I went in to check them out, then she was lvl 1, with no things! i've got lucky and got her back, but with -1 lvl. this sucks, can't u stash runewords?

tweety

Diabloii.Net Member
ATMA does not work fine with all 1.07 stuff, but I don't know what items give problems. I know you shouldn't put Iceblink in a stash, but I don't know about runewords. I think there are no problems if you use mules instead of stashes.

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
tweety said:
ATMA does not work fine with all 1.07 stuff, but I don't know what items give problems. I know you shouldn't put Iceblink in a stash, but I don't know about runewords. I think there are no problems if you use mules instead of stashes.

Well, i tried this too, but acctually it didnt work..and as for editor, i dont use that. if i was using that, i would be having better drops :p

el güero

Diabloii.Net Member
I have had the same thing happen before. I had a sorc in the 40s about to do nm ancients. When I loaded her up the next day she was level 1. Not much else to do except restart :( . I eventually matted the new sorc and shes currently 75, although I haven't played her in a while.

oh and one last thing, that event is the reason I started doing constant backups of my characters. anyways, good luck rebuilding.

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
Stashing runewords is not a good idea in 1.07,. eEither is stashing Iceblink or the Axe of Fenchmar. Not sure why those specific uniques get screwed up but they do. :(

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Dodgydave said:
Stashing runewords is not a good idea in 1.07,. eEither is stashing Iceblink or the Axe of Fenchmar. Not sure why those specific uniques get screwed up but they do. :(
Could it be the freezes target mod?