Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.07 help 2019

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by willpell, Jan 6, 2019.

1. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

It’s in the Time Travelling section of the rules.

Thyiad likes this.
  2. willpell

willpell IncGamers Member

Infinite Full Rejuve potions is so far from being a bug...the fact that the stores don't sell mana potions, let alone fulljuves (which are all but mandatory for the amounts of damage you take in later acts; the slow-ass healing potions will not cut it), even in Act 3 Nightmare, makes the 1.07 version of the game borderline unplayable without a minor shenanigan like this. (Really, the entire "buying items" system is borked, but that's a whole other argument.) However, I've been stockpiling my rejuve potions since the dawn of time, so I doubt I'll need to take advantage of this anytime soon.

3. zemaj

zemaj IncGamers Member

It's really not necessary with a well geared char... every unique mob drops 2 full rejuves in hell, and champs drop 1. If you are needing more frequently than that, you should probably look at how to improve gear or tactics, imo.

Only exception is possibly first playthrough, but you could just re-run for gear & XP, or untwinked single-pass HC, and that seems like straight masochism....

galtwish likes this.
  4. Pringlesman

Pringlesman IncGamers Member

Is it just me, or is this forum way too concerned with telling people how to play there single player game?

* their
    Pretty sure the rules you agreed to when you joined says something like "do what you want on your own computer but don't post about things we don't accept" - Thyiad

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2019 at 9:36 PM
    Timinator and ERayz like this.
  5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

This forum is concerned about what people are posting here, not what they do at home. If that doesn't meet the forum guidelines, you can still do at home what you want, but I suggest not to break the rules here.

DiabloTwoinDC, jonnyphive and maxicek like this.
  6. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

You agree abide by the forum rules when you join the forum. If you want to post about your items and seek our advice, please respect that. Consider that the reason that this forum is so active when many others have gone is because of its rules, not despite its rules.

It seems every time I do a bit of light moderation, someone whines about the rules these days. The correct place for these comments is by PM to me and @Thyiad, not in the thread.

Back on topic please or this thread will be closed.

jonnyphive, Thyiad and T72on1 like this.
  7. willpell

willpell IncGamers Member

Right, back on topic it is. I have confirmed that no variation of "players X" works in 1.07, at least not that I can figure out.

8. logoutzero

logoutzero IncGamers Member

Correct. Your only option is a modified d2gfx.dll/user switching and self MP if you want higher player count prior to 1.09.

galtwish likes this.