Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

1.07 files

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by yiuman, Sep 22, 2006.

1. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

1.07 files

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get (or can email to me) the following clean 1.07 files?

Game.exe, D2game.dll, D2Client.dll and D2Common.dll

I read the 1.07 guide and want to get me some of that godly stuff (plus I want to make some old school toons).

Thanks

2. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Tren Shadow version switcher can be downloaded from here: http://atma.diabloii.net/spf/

It contains all needed dlls and enables you to play 1.07 without need of reinstallation of 1.11b.

3. wangnala

wangnala IncGamers Member

In reality v1.07 rack running won't be easy--it extremely tedious and time consuming...

You'll more than likely going for those Elite Unique stuff, and suggest you do some v1.07 playing, then switching to other (easier) version for fun before burning out from monotony... then switch back to v1.07 when you feel like more monotony....

I'm in v1.07 right now, and can testify that it's very boring to rack run... (I'm also killing other monsters to get more experience, but the only uber drops will be from racks, thus even further slowing down progress...)

4. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

I've seen on the same page that you can download 1.06b and 1.05 classic for the switcher. Is there any reason to do so?

Thanks