Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ãœber Diablo?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Spheron, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Spheron

Spheron IncGamers Member

Ãœber Diablo?

Where is he? I've never seen him.

I was in a one player game a while ago (Europe, non-ladder), when suddenly the line of text: '.... Sojs sold to merchants' appeared. This was a week ago or something. Last time I got this message in a hell game was like 6 or more months ago...

Is it true that when this line of text appears in the screen, there might be a change he appears in your game? I stayed in the game untill there was no living monster left in any act, except one unique monster (act 5)...

I got a couple of messages in that game, appearing 15-20 minutes after the following one.

I really want to see the uber diablo, not for the anni, but just for the experience of fighting him. I play this game for 2 years now, and still havent seen him, that just suck!

-Spheron

2. Decebal

Decebal IncGamers Member

People just sold their SOJS nowdays...It was initially a briliant move by blizz to get rid of all the duped sojs that were on nonladder...Nowdays people hang on to their sojs...Myself have battle him once...and that was in spetember 2004. The only time I had that experience! Since then I've 3 soj counters in random games on ladder.

/Dec

3. Spheron

Spheron IncGamers Member

I thought the sold to merchants had nothing to do with the selling of sojs... I thought it was just a random number... Can't remember where I've read it tho.

-Spheron

4. Decebal

Decebal IncGamers Member

well i cant say that for sure! I heard that rumor too but it seems like there is no other way than to sell sojs to trigger the uppcoming/arrival of Uber D...

/Dec

5. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

It isn't completely random...I think it's in the 60-140 range or something..

you could just check out this guide...

http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=223863&highlight=uber+diablo

6. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

dclone only spawns in the game after you see the "diablo walks the earth" message. Soj counters mean the ppl just sold sojs. You need a certain amount of sojs sold for him to spawn. After you see the message of D walks the earth, go to the first superunique and he should be there.